Desire

Trigger Warning- Lemon, MILD BDSM, Bondage

  Buck bit his bottom lip as he watched Eddie change, forgetting not to be so obvious. He went to lean against his locker, forgetting completely he had it open and flinched as he somewhat fell into it and against the other lockers.

Feeling Eddie's eyes on him now his face got heated. Straightening himself out and quickly changing he headed out of the locker room now, not even giving Eddie a chance to say anything if he tried. Not even wanting that simple 'are you okay' question... Because...how the hell was he supposed to answer that without telling him why he stumbled?

Again- coming back from a call his eyes took in Eddie's Ass. Forgetting he wasn't the last one out just yet he jumped when hearing Hen laugh. His heart pounding in his chest. "don't"

"Don't what?" Hen shook her head as she stood up climbing out slowly she looked at Buck and shook her head with a big smile. "Buck we all know. Why not just talk to him?"

"He's ..my best friend..." Buck groaned and stood up to follow her out."I can't ruin that" he huffed and stepped off the last step after her.

"That's a decent excuse" hen said with a slight scoff.

"Excuse?" Buck shook his head smiling as he looked to Eddie.

"Yes. Excuse" she smiled back "I think you should tell him...before you get yourself or one of us killed by taking in all that eye candy" she shook her head letting out another soft laugh as she walked away.... Bucks cheeks were burning. He just huffed and went to get cleaned up just as well. Just wanting to get the soot off, he hit the shower's, and let himself get lost in thought.

Trying to think about what Hen said, starting with 'is it really affecting my performance' but he couldn't keep his mind from wandering to Eddie.... His bare chest... His body, covered in sweat, and soot. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead to the cool tile while the hot water washed over him. "Fuck" he whispered to himself. Slapping his wet hand to the wall before he looked around the shower's making sure he was alone... He had to handle this... Or he wouldn't be able to face them out there....

Taking one more look around to insure he was alone, before he slowly began to stroke himself. Pressing his forehead to his arm that was now resting against the wall he turned slightly to face away from the shower's door. Letting out a soft moan as he let his mind wander once more to the thought of Eddie and everything that the older male could do to him...

////

Eddie stopped in the shower's when seeing bucks naked body.... He was about to say he was there... But he heard a soft moan and finally realized what the blond was doing.... Leaning back he took in the scene in front of him before realization finally hit him...that he shouldn't be watching this....  Turning on his heal he was about to just slip out....but then he heard in a soft... Low, almost missable 'eddie' leave the others lips, almost muffled out by a moan. He looked back over to him nearly choking on air he left the shower's just after that. Just not wanting to give away that he had seen or heard him.... He didn't know what to do.... And just waited for Buck to come out before going in for his shower.

-_-_-_-_-

Eddie looked to Buck as they changed after shift. Smiling faintly "hey, so, Christopher is going to be spending the night at Hens, sleep over with Denny. Would you want to come to mine for drinks?" He asked as he leant against the locker right next to Buck's.