˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ Prologue

Author's pov
[ Play yes or no by Jungkook. ]

This ain't another love song, baby
It's my way of putting feelers out
All the traffic in my head's going crazy
I'm gonna trust my heart right now

The melodious voice of a boy echoed in your ears, as he kept playing his guitar, singing along. You, the seventeen year old girl, was fangirling over that one guitarist guy who has an arm covered with tattoos, hides his face behind a mask, always wears those dark black clothes, and damn his voice, he was your obsession.

And if it's better to bet on us, then I'll double down
And if we end up in bed and I put the covers out
And if I'm wrong, I'll just bury my head deep underground
I gotta know

He kept singing, and unintentionally his eyes fell on you, locked for moments and couldn't move from there. As if he had seen the world's most beautiful person ever, and nothing around you attracted him.

He had seen you coming to his roadside concerts every time which is just behind your school and ever since the day his eyes first laid on you, it has always been you which you were obviously unaware of.

Are you feeling the rush?
If so, then I think I know what's going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no Yes or no, yes or no

Does he mean those words? To you? It seems like those words were directed towards you, you could feel the butterflies erupting inside of you, but soon were zoned out by your best friend who nudged you, bringing you out of your dilemma.

"I think he likes you too. Just look at him, isn't it obvious? He can't keep his eyes away from you, damn he's so perverted." Avi, your best friend, whispers in your ears, and you just rolled your eyes back as a response.

Are you thinking 'bout us? ('Bout us)
If so, then I think I know what's (know what's) going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no Yes or no, yes or no

"I'm not that special, what if he's looking at someone behind me, or anyone else?" You replied, now making her roll her eyes.

"You can't be any more delusional, no? Just imagine he's in love with you too, ouch-" She couldn't complete her sentence, as she earned a smack from you, making her shush down her voice.

Everybody in this club so faded
I'm trippin' over getting lost on you
If we forever started out as strangers
I think my ever after just came true

If you could see what I see, then let's see what it's about
We will go higher and higher but we're not looking down
If it's a dream, there's no telling when I'll be coming 'round
And I gotta know

He completed his song, and people around cheered. There were many girls hooting and crushing over him. He was the one ruling many hearts at a time but can anyone fall in love with a person whose face is always hidden?

Yes, he kept his face hidden behind those black masks and nobody, nobody has ever seen his face. People wonder who he is, is he any superstar who does shows at night for free? But it can't be, right?

Soon, everyone started leaving from there as the masked man started packing up his things along with a friend who also had his face covered.

Out of the blue, it started raining. People rushed here and there , so did you and Avi. You saw the guy approaching you, but the rain ruined it, or maybe it was just a hallucination. And accidentally, you lost your bracelet there and without noticing you left the place.

The masked guy, who was actually approaching you, finds your bracelet and picks it up in his hand. And before he could call for you, he heard his friend shout from behind.

"Hey, JK, your parents got into an accident, man. Let's hurry up."

So that's how their story starts

So that's how their story starts. This was from eight years ago, and can you guess who this JK is? I bet you can. What are your expectations with this book? Because I've many, I don't wanna disappoint myself or anyone, I'm gonna try my best. Ready for their journey?