˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ Chapter 2 | A yes?

Jungkook's pov

“Hyung- hyung!” I heard my younger brother yell from somewhere, as I lifted my gaze from the laptop and saw him approaching me, running for God knows what reason today.

“Hyung, hide somewhere! Madame Jeon is coming.” So the reason is the sudden visit of grandma, but why would I hide? The peaceful breakfast was ruined as Jaekhyung urged me to hide somewhere, and he forced me to walk inside my room and he locked it from outside.

Soon then I heard my grandma's voice and Jaekhyung was replying to her. But the question that burdened me right now was why I was hiding? There's no reason for me to do so, but when I thought about leaving I realized I was locked in, and now I understood his intention too.

The door bursts open with my grandma entering first and then Jaekhyung walking behind.

“You told him to lock you inside so that i can't meet you?” Sha asks, looking at me while I look at my brother. He really knows how to play tricks with me.

“No, Madame Jeon. It's not like that, he locked me inside, I didn't even know you were visi-”

“I told you, I told you grandma, look he's lying. I knew he'd blame me.” Jakehyung fakes tears, as grandma looked at him with pity eyes. Why do I've to fall for his lame tricks? I should have known about it before.

“Grandma, you know hyung doesn't want to get into any kind of relationship right now. So why are you still insisting? Let him be, he doesn't care about us. And after knowing you'd talk about him today, he asked me to lock him. I swear I didn't even know about all his plans.”

The freaking lie. Everything was a lie in there. He knows well what grandma hates, and this wasn't the first time he was pulling such tricks on me. I'll see him later, let's first see why grandma is here today.

“What? This Sunday? But what about the meeting with the foreign clients? No, it's impossible. If you want me to go on the so-called blind date, fix it  on any other day!” I freaked out hearing that I'll be having another blind date, no the reason is not the blind date, but the day! I've had such an important meeting of my life, how can I skip it?

“Argh- argh- ouch!” Grandma pulled my ears, as I winced in pain. I can see my devil brother holding his laughter standing behind.

“Either you go on that date or see my dead face, choice is yours!” She doesn't even know how to threaten me properly.

“Madame Jeon, you don't even know how to threaten me properly, you won't die this soon. You have to see my great grandkids before dying!” I replied, and she laughed at my response.

“For that you'll have to get married first, hyung.” Jakehyung makes a weird face, but still he has stated a fact.

“Look, Madame Jeon, I was just saying that you'll have a very long life, because I'm not getting married anytime soon. So I'll have kids later, and grandkids will be born later, and so will the great grand kids! But it looks like someone else is eager to snatch away your life!”

Grandma soon leaves, and I am left with my liar brother. Let's just end his day today so he never bothers to mess with me.

“Jaekyung, can you play the CCTV, I wanna see who locked me inside, because I don't clearly remember that I ever told you about locking me inside!” I spoke, as he slightly tilted his head to my side, and started running away from me.

I ran behind him but he was quick to lock himself inside his room.

“Hyung, just get married already, so that I can be the next one to get married!” The dumb reason I've been hearing for the last two years. Nobody will believe that he wants me to get married first because he also wants to get married.

“You don't have to wait for me, go first. I'll support you from behind.” I replied, shrugging off my shoulders, as I walked back from the closed door.

I felt a pair of hands over my neck, which were obviously choking me. “You first, hyung.” I slapped away his hands, to which he yelped in pain. As if that was any painful, overdramatic!

“And, I'm telling you, this is the last date I'm going to. Don't expect me to leave my work or else I'll just fly to Switzerland and settle there!”

“Of course hyung, this is going to be the last date of your life, because you'll be getting married next month!” He seriously never takes me for granted!

All the dates I've been to weren't just my type. Everyone has their own type, what kind of person they would like to be with, and uve that too. But first comes my family and business. I barely have time for all these things, but my younger brother knows it well and arranges such things for me with the help of my grandma.

Oh grandma! I was 21 when I lost my parents, Jaekyung was only 17. That was the drastic turn of my family, when I had to take over the family business. Being a young CEO wasn't that great, it comes with several responsibilities.

I was also once a guy with a dream, but everything crashed down when I had no one along my side except my grandma and a younger brother. Eventually, I gave up my forbidden desire, and became a person I never thought I'd be.

Y/n's pov

Ever since I woke up this morning, everything feels so weird around me. My parents and grandma are behaving so weird, how do I explain that?

“Oh my baby, you have grown up so much. Now you are finally getting married!” My dad walked towards me, and kissed my forehead. Wait, what does he mean?

“Dad, what- what do you mean?” Wait? Are they talking about what I talked about last night with grandma? But I didn't say yes yet, how come they all are believing this?

“Wait- wait! I think there's a misunderstanding. I haven't yet said yes, okay.” Am I getting ignored now?

“Baby, you don't have to worry about anything. If you are thinking about what you'll be wearing this Sunday, leave it to your mom. You know she's the best designer here.” They are seriously making theories right now!

“What's this Sunday? Don't tell me you all already fixed it for this Sunday?” So I'm the last one getting this piece of information, THE LAST ONE! I was better sleeping, why do I even have to wake up?

“Oh sweetie, don't thank us. It's our pleasure.” I'm so done with them now, god please help me.

“But don't we have grandma's routine check up this Sunday? Let's postpone it.” I suddenly remembered the date, god did really help me.

“You don't have to worry about that, I and mom will take care of that. So just enjoy the day. And no more buts, okay!” So, I'm left with no other option. I've no problem with going on such dates, because I eventually end up embarrassing myself and the guy rejects or the guy turns out weird, like my family. I won't need another weird piece to settle with for the lifetime!

So I should prepare myself for another embarrassment or be ready to meet another weird guy!

To be continued.

Presenting the second chapter of this series, looking forward to their first meeting

Presenting the second chapter of this series, looking forward to their first meeting. Do comment how this chapter was and don't forget to vote!