˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ Chapter 4 | Love at first sight

Jungkook's pov

I soon heard a thud sound coming from inside the house, making me frown at the little girl standing in front of me. And in a span of a moment, the girl disappears from my gaze.

“Unnie- are you okay?” I heard her voice coming from inside. Unnie? Her sister? Now that makes sense.

Internally having a war whether I should check inside or just run away, I finally decided to step inside the house. I looked at the figure who was talking to that little girl whom I met earlier.

The girl looked to be in her early twenties. Her blonde hair which were tied behind were resting on her shoulders, her bangs almost covering her eyes. I won't lie, but I was captivated by her beauty until I realized I was staring at her.

“Umm.. Is everything alright? I heard a loud sound coming from inside?” Clearing my throat, I asked.

“Yeah, unnie fell down the stairs-” Before that little girl could complete her sentence, her sister shut her mouth.

“I'm okay,”Her eyes tell she was embarrassed. And she didn't look fine to me!

“You are not! Look, your elbow is bleeding, let me bring first aid.” I looked at her elbow and it really was bleeding.

We made our way towards the living room, and I was guided to sit on one of the couches. She sat on the other one, right in front of me. Suddenly, the atmosphere grew thicker. None of us spoke, and our veins obviously weren't calm enough to speak anything.

I just realized her eyes were hazel gray, I've never met a person with such eye color all my life. Something about her was distracting me, as if I was attracted towards her like a child who sees his favorite toy in a shop. I couldn't stop gazing at her.

The girl also appears with a first aid kit, and places it on the table between the both couches. She tried cleaning up the wound first, but seeing her face she did not like it.

“It's okay, Mishel, I can do it myself.” She finally speaks, making me astonished at her voice.

“Let me help.” I couldn't help but speak my desire, and when her eyes finally met mine, I could see the stars emerging into my brain.

“I can- really do it myself!” The affirmation in her words confirmed she didn't need any help, yet I wanted to help her.

While she was struggling putting up a bandage, I finally took my chance and did it for her. We were back in our positions with the awkwardness lingering in the air.

“I'll bring water for the guest.” That little girl, who's name may be Mishel, speaks, and leaves us alone.

“Jungkook- Jeon Jungkook.” I forwarded my hand in front of her, then realized she's not my business partner nor my client, yet I was being so formal with her!

“Lee Y/n.” She replies, again her voice catching all my attention. Her reaction said she didn't know my name. So none of us know each other's name, what a great blind date this is!

We shook hands, and my phone rang, notifying me of a message. Out of habit, I checked it and realized that I forgot something in my car.

Without saying anything, I ran out of the house, walking towards my car and grabbing the bouquet of tulips I bought with myself.

“Where is he?” I heard Mishel say to her sister while walking inside. “He ran away!” No- I did not!

“This is for you, I forgot them in my car.” They both were shocked to see me back again. Don't tell me they expected me to run away?