Chapter 1

Pic is Andrew

Autumn spent 5 years in The Bahamas raising her kids. She gave birth to triplets, two boys and a girl. Andrew who is the oldest, Amaya and the youngest Andre.

She decided that it was time for herself and her kids to move back home. When she told her mother the news she was extermally happy. She told all her friends and her best friend Soniya Curry. Soniya was happy cause this would be the first time she meets the kids her best friend always talked about.

Stephen is married to Ayesha and they have a daughter whose name is Riley. Stephen hasnt told Ayesha about the incident with Autumn all she knew was that they stopped talking.

Getting all of her kids ready was hectic but Autumn did it. The trip to Oakland was gonna take a very long time. The triplets slept through the entire plane ride. When they arrived Autumn texted her friend Keke whose in the Bahamas to let her know they reached safely.

Her youngest son stuck to his mother like gule wanting her to left him up. But she couldn't cause they hd to get thrir suit cases. She called her mother to let her know they reached so she could come and pick them up.

When Andrew saw his grandmother he went running straight towards her. Jumping on her and hugging her. She laughed at that action and said your getting to big for me to hold you now. They four year old just grinned.

The ride home wasn't quiet it consisted of the triplets telling their grandmother how they participated in Junkanoo and how it was fun for them. And how the couldn't wait to show her their costumes when they got home .

Autumn's mother asked her if they watched the nba finals. To which she replied with a no. Her boys loved to play basketball and they were great at it while her daughter wad into ballet.

The Smith's finally reached home. They where greeted by thr rest of their family. They started unpacking and after that they went to bed

Tell me what you think of this chapter and whst I should do to make the story better~ Teanna peace out