Chapter 3

Pic is Andre

Autumn! Stephen said. "I can't believe its you. Its been awhile". "Yeah it has" she replied. She gets her soda and walks away. Stephen follows grabbing her by the arm spinning her around."Wait Autumn lets talk about this" Stephen says.

"There's nothing to talk about" sge says while looking at him. She jerks her arm back arm back and continues to walk away from him towards the house. "Autumn"! Stephen exclaimed getting angry that she wouldn't talk to him.

She bumps into Klay on her way inside. Even though they've only known each other for a couple of hours the instinctly clicked. He could tell that something was bothering her. When she gets inside. She's greeted by all two of her kids. Andrew and Andre giving her cheeky grins.

They asked at the same time "Mommy can we play basketball with Klay please"? Using their puppy eyes. "You'll have to ask Klay how he feels about that" she tells them. "I don't mind" Klay said. The trio went racing outside.

"So your a mom" Stephen said. "Yeah" she replied. "So whose their father" he asked. "About that" she says gonna tell him the truth. But then his mom Sonya jumps into the conversation. "Look at you two talking. Catching up on the five years you guys missed are you"? She asks.

Just as her son was about to answer her. Seth his younger brother said that Tamara was going to start singing. Autumn was very happy not wanting to talk to Stephen anymore.

After Tamara's performance, she, Keke, and Diane could tell that something was wrong with Autumn. The four of them went back inside to talk. Not knowing that a certain light skin was following them.

Inside the room

"Okay so how is Autumn suppose to tell Stephen he's the father of the triplets". Tamara asked. Shocked is what you could say Stephen was when he heard this and triplets. But that all changed to anger. He figured out thats why she left to the Bahamas for five years.

"She doesn't have to" Stephen said walking into the room. "Why didnt you tell me you were pregnant"? He asked anger clear in his voice. "Guys can we talk in private please"? Autumn asked her friends. "Are you sure"? Keke asked. "Yeah am sure" she said.

The three left the room to join the party. "Why didnt you tell me" he asked again. Much more demanding this time. "Dont you dare blame this on me" Autumn shouts at him. Her voice cracking at the end. "You were the one who hit it and quit it, which resulted in the triplets. She says then starts to cry. "Please dont cry, I'm sorry". Stephen says moving closer to her and wipes her tears away. Their eyes meet for the second time of the day. Her gray eyes looking back into his green ones. Then Stephen leaned in and kissed Autumn.

~Hi guys its me the author again I cant take the credut fir this chapter . All the credit goes to my bestfriends Kiara and believeful thanks for the help you guys and can you please check out my friend believefulltion a userbook please. Comment and vote.~Teanna saying peace out