Chapter 2

Pic is Amaya

Today was the day of the parade for the Golden Stare Warriors for winning the NBA Championship. In the Smith household Autumn was getting her kids ready to go to the parade with their grandparents.

Her mother was in the kitchen packing snacks the kids would need for out there. While her husband was trying to get Andrew to get dress. He was chasing his very hyper grandson around telling him to stop running. Out of the triplets he was the trouble maker.

Amaya was downstairs at the kitchen table eating breakfast. While Andre was already dressed and ready to go. After a hectic morning the Smith's left to go to the parade.

Autumn stayed home to prepare the food for the after party of the parade. She called her friends Tamara, Keke and Diane over to help her cause within a couple hours the house would be full of the GSW team and family. So the four of them got to work.

After party

The triplets came home excited to tell their mother about their experience at the parade and how junknoo could beat that. When they got home they took a bath and thats when all the guests started to come.

When Sonya spotted Autumn she hugged her like her life depended on it. She was so happy to see her after 5 years. How have you been she asked Autumn . Everything is great she replied . Your kids are really cute Sonya told Autumn. She answered thankyou. She then called Klay Thompson over to meet Autumn.

The two started talking like they've know each other for years. Until Autumn's son Andrew came running to his mother screaming something about a little girl biting him.

The two's attention was now on the three year old who has bright blue eyes and whose crying his eyes out. Autumn was about to excuse herself when Klay picked up the little boy asking him what's your name. To which he replied Andrew. He had now stopped crying. Klay and Autumn took Andrew to the bathroom to clean the cut up.

After the incident the two learned that it was Riley who had bite Andrew. Klay also met Autumn's other two kids. Autumn went to the cooler to get herself a soda. When her hand reached for the coke soda it touched a light skin hand.

Green eyes met Gray eyes in five years since the incident which resulted in the triplets. Stephen was the first one to talk. "Autumn"?

~Hi guys its me the author Teanna sorry I kept you guys waiting like that for an update I needed help writing it and didnt have any inspiration anyway tell me what you think. Vote and comment. You can also help me with the story by giving me some ideas ~peace out