Prologue

(No one's POV) 

It was a normal day in the reef. Fish swimming peacefully. When, 7 swimming creatures swam quickly by, causing fish to swim away in fear. The biggest of them turned to the others, and yelled out, "QUICKLY! SWIM FASTER! HIDE IN THE REEF AND THE SEAWEED! JUST GO, GO, GO! DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU!" The others nodded and swam faster, as one of them that was holding 3 creatures in their arms yelled out, "I think there's another reef near here! We can hide there!" 

Another one of them that was holding two eels said, "You think, or you know?" The 2nd creature spoke again, "I'm pretty sure?" One of the others that was blind snickered softly, "Is that a question or answer?" 

Before the same one could answer, the big one, who was clearly the leader spoke up again, "IT DOESN'T MATTER! IF IT IS THERE, WE CAN'T RISK! TAKE US THERE-"They were cut off when a hook shot at them through the water, it was about to hit the tiniest one, before another one of them quickly tackled them out of the way. "SWIM FOR IT!!!" 

The creatures all swam faster as a silhouette of a large boat followed them, with muffled shouting heard from it. 

One of them pointed to a kelp forest, "There! I'm positive!" They all swam for it and managed to successfully go in there before another two hooks could hit them. 

The silhouette of the boat circled for a while before it left. 

One of them groaned, "Great! Now what?" the other shushed them, the same one groaned, "Their gone, coral for brains!" 

The big one spoke up, this time their voice quieter, "Enough fighting!-" They were cut off by another voice, "Wait- Where's Shelly?!" "Who cares about your stupid sea snail?!" "I DO!" 

Another voice shushed them, "Everyone shush! I heard them, they went North!" They pointed south, so another figure pointed their arm in the right direction. They all swam that way before they eventually emerged from the sea kelp forest. They saw a sea snail with a bowtie on it, meowing at something. 

The figure that owned Shelly quickly swam up and grabbed them

The figure that owned Shelly quickly swam up and grabbed them. "OH, SHELLY! THANK GOODNESS! NEVER DO THAT EVER, EVER, AGAIN!" The others all looked forward with slight awe, the one that was holding Shelly let out an confused 'Hm?'  before they turned and gasped. 

Seeing this: 

"Bikini Bottom? Can we go there Moon? Please, please, please!" The bigger one, revealed to be Moon, sighed

"Bikini Bottom? Can we go there Moon? Please, please, please!" The bigger one, revealed to be Moon, sighed. "I don't see why not." The other ones all cheered, and as a group they all swam towards Bikini Bottom.