8

"lauryn mccabe get your arse here now" i say chasing her to the gym as she swings the door open i catch up to her wrapping my arms around my waist pulling her back as she screams in a jokey way.
"oo la la"beth says earning a playful slap from viv
"Why would you do that" i say unamused
"funny" she smirks
"No its not" i say moving my arms from her waist and folding them joking to be annoyed.
"oh it is" she says as we walks over to the bikes.
'no shutup i hate you' i say in a jokey way
"do you though" she teases as i roll my eyes.
"im gonna tell jonas what you did actually no im not" i say changing my mind as she laughs.
"you swapped my redbull for fucking iron brew thats rank" i say rolling my eyes.
"How did you not notice" she says
"because when i opened my redbull it was fine then i leave it in the changing rooms to have a piss then i come back its in the same spot i have a drink out of it and youve swapped them but still in the can" i say
"SKILL" she says as i get off the bike moving away from her.
"im sorryyy" she says as i turn around raising an eyebrow she walks closer to me
"im sorry beautiful" she whispers into my ear making me blush and get goosebumps.
"Flustered there love?" she says smirking as i roll my eyes
'Noooooo" i say running over to alessia leah katie and caitlin as lauryn sprints behind me jumping on my back as i give her a piggy back ride the rest of the way. i sit on a mat that was stakced up as they were all standing talking.

"How you feeling about the euros charlotte" caitlin asks me
"Buzzing" i say as lauryn shuffles closer to me putting her arm around my lower back moving her hand to my waist as she draws circles with her thumbs.
"5 days to go now init" lauryn says
"er yeah think so" i say
"soo when are yous getting together" alessia asks.
"erm sunday in 2 months and 2 days" i say in a sarcastic way as lauryn smirks.
"oh your funny aint ya" leah says.
"Your the one dating my best freind casper" i say as leah hadnt caught a tan yet
"Your the one fucking my best mates sister orange" leah says giving me a sarcastic grin.
"we have not done such thing" i say acting shocked.
"Ohh you sooo have" katie says.
"we actually havent"lauryn says.
"Swear on redbull you havent" leah says smirking
"i swear on redbull we havent" i say
"redbull thats funny" lauryn says as i slap her leg
"shutup lauryn" i say shaking my head
"oo i wanna know this story"less says
"no not even talking about it" i say unamused.
Lauryn explains the story which the others find funny especially knowing my hatred for iron brew.

"AT LEAST I GET TO GET AWAY FROM YOU FOR THE EUROS" i say in a jokey way.
"Youll miss me dont lie" lauryn smirks.
"err yeah whatever maybe i will" i say as her smirk grows wider.
we all head to beth and vivs for a team night before we head off to euros.
"PARTYYYY" Beth says as we sit on the sofa
"It's a movie night Beth" Viv says
"Oh yeah" Beth says laying down next to viv when the door opens Caitlin Katie and Lauryn walk in.
"We're late bc of them two" Lauryn says quickly as Katie and Caitlin go a pink shade
"Yeah I can see that by caits neck" Leah points out as Lauryn comes to sit next to me as I pull the blanket over the both of us.
We watched a horror movie as I look at Lauryn's face  I knew she didn't like horror films there was a jump scare as I feel her flinch I snake my hand around her waist as she rests her head on my shoulder I hold her close to me as another jump scare comes on she burries her head into my jumper as I look at her she was okay I lean forwards as I take off my jumper before passing it to Lauryn as she gives me a thankful smile as I get up to go to the toilet.

I come back and the movie was over Lauryn was sat there who seemed to be wearing my jumper I smirk to myself as I sit next to her.
"I wonder who's jumper that is" I smirk as she shrugs
"Dunno comfy and smells nice" she smirks as I wink
"You might aswell keep it for the euros bc you'll miss me to much" I laugh as she giggles.
"Aww look at yous" Beth says with a giggle as i roll my eyes
"I'm gonna miss you" Lauryn says as we stand at Beth's door as everyone was getting ready to leave
"Come here laur" I say hugging her tightly wrapping my arms around her waist lifting her off the ground slightly.
"I'll still talk to you Lauryn" I say reassuringly
"Good" she says.
"Char were staying at katies" Leah says to me as I smile I skip out to Katie's car with Lauryn we get in the back as she moves over to the middle seat she puts her hand on my inner thigh.
We arrive at Katie's house shortly after as I head into there house I walk up into Lauryn's room throwing myself on the bed as she lays next to me.
"Right let's find you some clothes" she says dragging me up by my arms as she walks to her wardrobe standing behind me as I chose a pair of shorts and I would just sleep in my bra aswell.
Lauryn does the same just joggers instead as we get into her bed I wrap my arms around her waist pushing my front to her back as I rest my head at the back of her neck we both fell asleep wrapped in each others arms
————
Short chapter and I'm sorry but I wanted a cute chapter