047: not not funny

Glenn and Maggie tended to Eugene, tipping water into his mouth as he lay on the floor. He still hadn't woken up. Rio followed Glenn as he made his way to Tara who was sitting out their water.

"They got no clue we're here." Glenn said, referencing true walkers he'd been watching from afar.

"That's great news for GRREATM. In less great news for GRREATM, we just scraped the bottom of the water barrel."

"What is— what's GRREATM?"

"GRREATM with two R's. It's us. Group name. Solidarity. Band of brothers." She explained. Her voice died down a bit as she showed it off one last time. "GRREATM."

Rio gave her a small smile in return.

"Thinking about getting a tattoo on my knuckles." Tara said as she threw Glenn his bottle. "Sorry i'm just trying to think of something else, you know?"

"Yeah." Glenn replied.

"I'm the first R, right?" Rio asked, grabbing the bottle at the front.

"No." Rosita disagreed as she walked over.

Maggie headed over too, the five of them just standing in an awkward silence for a moment.

"Anything?" Tara asked.

"No." Maggie shook her head, looking back to Eugene for a split second, as if doubting that he was still unconscious.

"Should we get him to the church?" Glenn suggested.

"We got nowhere else to go really." Rio agreed.

"Moving him could make him worse."

"What will make him better?" Rosita asked.

"Walking up." Maggie sighed. "If he doesn't..." she trailed off, looking to the other woman with a frown.

She turned to face Abraham. He was still kneeling in the dirty road with his back to them. Rosita then picked up the bottle with his initial on it and walked over.

"Come oh." Rosita said, holding the bottle out to him. "You haven't had anything to drink all day."

No response.

"Take the bottle." She repeated louder, shrinking the drink before him. He still didn't move, didn't even look at her. "Seriously, my six year old nephew didn't pull this shit."

Abraham whacked the bottle out of her hand and sent it rolling down the street.

"God, don't do this Abraham." She pleaded with him. "Look at me!"

"Don't." He whispered.

"Look at me!" Rosita yelled, pointing to her own eyes. Abraham shot up the second she started yelling. Maggie also bounded forward quickly, gun aimed at the back of the man's head.

He only turned around after the click. "Sit down or I'll put you down."

Abraham just stared at her blankly, as if he didn't care which option he picked. After a few seconds he knelt down again and Maggie lowered her gun.

"Well what's next on the agenda?" Tara huffed.

"We need more water." Glenn announced after picking Abraham's now empty bottle up off the floor. He handed it back to Tara who didn't bother to arrange them in an order this time.

"There's a creek up the road, a few miles southwest of here."

"Yall go. I'll stay here." Maggie offered.

"Are you sure?" Glenn asked.

"I am." She replied, giving the man a nod to which he returned.

"Okay." Rosita announced, leading them all away.