Prologue

Crystal Dawson was nervous, yet excited. Her best friend Adrianna was dating Chase Elliott and they were taking her with them to hang out with Ryan, Bubba, Amanda, Hemric and Kenzie, and a few others.

While Crystal was nervous, she was excited to meet Ryan Blaney, who had been her favorite driver since 2014.

Crystal was about twenty-two and a college student. She makes her money by doing DoorDash and Instacart. It helps because she can focus on achieving her communications degree. She hopes to get into the NASCAR world eventually.

Chase and Adrianna pulled up in his truck to pick Crystal up, she got in and they went to Ryan's. Crystal's heart pounded the whole way there. Once they pulled up, they got out and walked to the door.

Ryan was talking to Bubba, while sipping on whiskey, when the door opened and Chase walked in with Adrianna and Crystal who was trailing behind. He walked over and greeted Chase and Adrianna.

"So this is my best friend, Crystal." Adrianna said.

Ryan just gave a nod, not even looking at Crystal and started to walk off.

"Whoa Blaney, don't you think that was a dick move?" Adrianna asked.

Ryan shrugged. He wasn't looking for a relationship, after his last relationship ended on a bad note, six months ago.

Crystal was a little hurt but shrugged it off because she's used to men being dicks to her.

Throughout the night, Crystal stayed by herself, and left with Chase and Adrianna when they were ready to leave. She didn't like the first impression Ryan Blaney had left on her. But she wondered if she would be able to get through to him. Maybe one day?