Chapter 3: Suspicious

Ursula got out of the water, she was at the seashore somewhere. she had transformed into Vanessa. This time, she was heading towards the Kingdom of Opar. Ursula went through the jungle. But when she reached the Kingdom of Opar. she walked inside the hall. she saw Queen La was seating in her jaguar throne. they were two jaguar soldiers guarding the Queen.

" Well, Ursula what a pleasure to meet you again." Queen la said. 

" La, this time I need your help to destroy Maleficent." Ursula said.

" But we had a deal by helping you destroy your brother, King Triton. Not Maleficent. " Queen La said. 

"Well, that's all point, Maleficent might curse my brother to banish me into the unprotected waters." Ursula said.

" So, you suspect that Maleficent had to do this with your brother." Queen la said. 

" I think, it might be her because my brother never acted that way before." Ursula said. 

"Well, I that case, then I have to make an army to battle Maleficent." Queen La said. 

" Thank you, La, also my brother mentions about a spider lady and a smoke man. but it does not make sense." Ursula said. 

" Looks like your brother is out of your mind." Queen La said. 

"I don't know but were going to figure it out. if she was behind all of this." Ursula said. 

Queen La and Ursula began to brainstorm about the the attack of Maleficent.