Chapter 3- Max's arrival

Out in the wasteland known as where our bikes growl. A man driving the motorcycle zooms his way towards the direction of where we live. His design of the motorcycle is a used black colored plate. With a sticker on the bike. Which shows a brand. A bit generic, but it's better than nothing. The man kicks into turbo and he eventually arrives.

Transitioning to where we live. The folks hear the sounds of the motorcycle. Coming towards their way. Before they would react, the man riding the motorcycle arrived. Making the entrance by using its break, drifting to make a streak. Making some dirt smoke. Puppy ran from her hut to go see what's what? Once Puppy catches the gaze of the male motorcycle driver. Her eyes turn into stars in excitement.

Alm is in his hut, reading some comics. An action comic about a group of survivors trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. As he was turning to the next page to see what happens in the next panel. His time of reading some comics gets disrupted by a loud voice calling his name.

"ALM, ALM!" Puppy barges in his hut. "Hey what got you so hyper all of a sudden?" Alm asked. "He's back, Max is back!" Puppy yelled. Alm jolts up hearing an unexpected news. "Dad, Dad is back?! Alm puts away his comic, and gets off his bed to go out. Puppy follows him.

Alm and puppy go to the middle of the village and find the man named Max talking to Zooey, the blacksmith. "And that's what happened, raiders and military these days i tell ya." Max said. "Damn it is so good to see you again Max. Coming home to tell me some stories from your battles. God I love those." Zooey said. "So are you making any badass weapons?" Max asked.

"If there's any good material you guys bring me, sure. "If the scraps are charity, that's a mighty appreciated soldier." Zooey said. "The next time I do get scrap I'll be sure to donate some to ya. If I'm lucky, I might even find a place where I might find ores out there." Max said.

"You're too kind Max." Zooey said. "Dad! Max!" Max looked to see its Alm, and puppy. "Alm." Max puts his son in a gentle embrace. Puppy starts jumping, begging to get a hug next. "My turn, my turn." Puppy begged, giving him puppy dog eyes. Max eventually gave Puppy a hug. Puppy's tail wagged in excitement. "Hey kiddo, how are things lately?" Max wondered.

"It was so cool! I watched Ron trying to beat this game, mom is kickin bird butt, going out on missions, there's so much!" Puppy said. "Good to hear that, by the way. Where is your mom?" Max asked. "She's out on a mission." Puppy replied. "Which is?" Max waited for an answer. "Laika went to where rock bleeds. Trying to get allies to fight back against the birds." Alm said.

"I see." Max said. "That's not all, mom went to find the flower at where ancestors rest. She fought a monster." Puppy added. "That doesn't sound good." Max turns to look at his middle son. "Alm." Max calls his name. "Yeah dad?" Alm waits for his answer. "Laika and I had a talk, and we came to a conclusion. Alm, you will be getting some training tomorrow morning." Max announces this to his middle son.

Alm and Puppy are taken aback by this. "WHAAAAT!" Alm and Puppy both shouted.

Max brings out something from his backpack. It's a handgun, a boira. "Do you know the drill here kid?" Max waited for him to answer. Alm pauses for a brief moment and remembers from what he knows. "I have to earn it right? I have to show I can shoot and aim." Alm said. "Atta boy, you will be using this to train. But I'm sure you know you have to get past the melee combat first." Max said.

"But there's one thing though, who's training me?" Alm asked eagerly. "Laika of course, however there's one more. After some convincing, you will soon be trained." Max gives himself a pause. "By Maya." Max finally answers. This catches Alm and Puppy off guard. "Excuse me?" Alm wears a shocked face. "Grandma!?" Puppy also puts on that same look.