Chapter Five

Sloane

"It's so beautiful," I say as I take in the view just underneath us, admiring the gorgeous turquoise water and all the mesmerizing buildings surrounding it.

"That it is," Silas's lips softly graze over my shoulder, placing a kiss on the tender skin of my neck. "A beautiful island to explore with an extraordinarily beautiful woman."

His words drove me just as wild as his touch. It was as if time came to a halt around us when his body barely brushed against mine, covering me in tingles of pleasure and contentment. 

Nothing else mattered in the moment, especially when I looked into his eyes. They held so much power, capturing me as the next victim of whatever awaited. But I was ready now...ready to take on whatever hell or heaven came our way.

Even if the world was collapsing around us, I could feel it in my heart...

Silas would be there, with his comforting touch, holding my hand and staying with me to the very end.

That's the kind of man I could feel he truly was for those he vowed love and protection to. I walked into that church fully expecting my life to end in a way, but now I think it's only just begun.

I turned around in his arms, sliding my hand up behind his head before leaning in to kiss him slowly.

Once I pulled away, his darkened eyes stared into mine. "What was that for?" a corner of his mouth curved upwards, gently running the tips of his fingers up and down my bare back.

"Can I not kiss my husband?" I arched a teasing brow.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. "You can kiss me whenever you please, sweetheart," his eyes gazed down at my lips, watching a sweet little smirk form on them.

"...what about wherever?" I asked in an alluring tone.

His brows furrowed in confusion as I bit my bottom lip with a blush to my cheeks, sliding my hand up his thigh before I began to stroke his cock through his boxers. "Fuck, Sloane—" Silas bites back a guttural moan as his cock pulsates against the palm of my hand.

I continued to tease his hardened length with my fingers. "It's my turn now," I playfully shove him backwards, but he quickly grabs me, and we fall back together as I let out a squeal of laughter.

"How did I get so damn lucky?" He asked huskily as I placed a hand on either side of his head, straddling him.

"Maybe Cupid had something to do with it," I joked while his body shook beneath me from his deep laugh.

He stared up at me, his lips barely parted as he let out a breath. "If that's the case, then I would love to thank the little bastard."

A soft smile appeared on my face just before I slowly leaned down, placing my lips on his. My mouth opens to him as his tongue confidently presses past my teeth.

Silas's hands run down my sides, grabbing my ass roughly as I moan into the kiss. I begin to grind my hips against his hardened length, our kiss becoming more heated by the second. "Unghh, shit.." he let out a raspy moan as our eyes met, intoxicated by the carnal desires between us when I stopped moving and climbed off of him. "What ar—" my lips softly pressed against his, working my way down his neck and then his abs with my tongue. I lifted my head when I got to the hem of his briefs, staring over at him with lustful eyes.

"I want to feel your cock in my mouth," a blush of warmth covered my cheeks, seeing a sinfully sexy grin form on his face.

Silas then pulled off his boxers, not wasting another second. "Show me what that pretty little mouth of yours can do, sweetheart."