UNUSUAL MEET-UP

Y/N pov :

Have I told you about the marriage taking place just after the engagement?????

If not then I'm really not sorry!!!!!!!

The night went gloomy as I watched the engaged couple performing a beautiful dance setting the night alive!!!!

I've attended marriages before but not alone.
Yfn always gave me a company however in this marriage I'm missing her alot.
Maybe if I wouldn't have kept taehyung as a secret,she could've attended this wedding too!!!!!

I feel soo lonely, although taehyung is a great company but a bestie's place can't be replaced by anyone!!!!!!!!!

We are currently at the food counter as all the rituals are done!!!!!!!

The couples are taking their time and greeting others!!!!

The bride looked happy and so is Dr. Alonso.

They are not looking less than a Hollywood celebrity couple in those wedding attire.

While she walked down the aisle with her dad, I watched Dr. Alonso getting emotional.

He's already loving her as if they've been in love for years!!!

And while they took their oaths, I was impressed by the way Dr. Alonso hold his wife's hand.
So delicate as if touching a feather!!!!!!

The marriage venue was decorated elegantly.
Not much but at the adequate amount.

The food was delicious as hell too.

Me and taehyung ate the food as if we were hungry from ages.

I loved how taehyung complimented each bite he took of the delicacies!!!!!

He even joked with few of the aunties who were foreign to us!!!!!

He also made friendship with younger children and played with them!!!!!

He's such a charm!!!!!!!

I thought taehyung would be a little annoyed as I've brought him to a place where he doesn't know anybody but it came out the total opposite when he said he's loving the place!!!!!!!

Watching him make jokes,laugh,play,have plenty of fun and just be himself is all I ever wanted!!!!!!!!

Yn,he called and I hummed.

We're sitting near a small river after having too much of food!

I kept my feet in the water and taehyung reciprocated it!!!

The atmosphere was cozy and filled with comfortable silence.

I looked at our intertwined hands which wasn't something I expected.

Do you want to say something,bear? He asked with his honeylike voice.

I don't know how to put this through words but I'm grateful you attended these occasions with me.

Yn,I know this is not what you want to ask me or rather tell me!!!
How can he guess it right??????

What are your thoughts of marrige, taehyung????? I said something that was really bothering me or maybe not in that moment!!!

I want to know what he thinks about, nevertheless!!!!

Marriage, a home which is decorated by people with their growing love. An emotion that is earned every day through our existence under the same roof. A bond we make which is irreplaceable. A pure heartwarming feeling,I want to experience once in my life. He stopped and stared at me.