13✓

Taehyung pov :

I'm loving these boys!!!!

They're so good in playing basketball!!
At such an young age they play like a champion!!!!

I looked at yn and gave her sly smile!!!!!!

She brought me here for a basketball match but madam don't know how to play the game!!!!!!

I know she's doing all of this for me!!!!!
The list is just her idea to help me in regaining my memory!!!!!!

She's such a great soul!!!!!!

She thought I won't make out but to be honest, I wouldn't have the idea of her lying to me with this list thing!!!!

So I myself proposed this idea!!!!!

She would've been in guilt everytime we did things in her list!!!!!

But it's better now!!!!
To watch her laugh with the kids.
Be herself!!!!!!!!!!

What else you want in your life?????

Just being yourself and enjoying your company!!!!!!!!

I brought my focus back on the game as the boys are giving me tuff time but yn is cheering for me!!!!!

So are the other girls with her!!!!!

And because of there cheering, I won the batch!!

They all looked so cute especially the babygirl in red dress!!!!

Yn carried the baby in her arms and walked towards me,giggling with her!!!!!

Taehyung, she's your fan!!!! She said cutely as the baby giggled too!!!

I took her in my arms and talked in babish way!!!

Hey, sweetheart!!!! I didn't know I had such a cute little fan!!!! I said while the baby looked at me admirably!!!

She looked so adorable,as her fluffy cheeks got me drooling!!!!!!

If one day I had baby, I want one like her!!!!!!!!!!

All time I talked with the baby,yn was smiling and having a loving expression on her beautiful face!!!!!

We took the baby girl and the others kids to the ice-cream parlour.

After having the ice-cream we bid them a good bye not forgetting to give a forehead kiss to my babygirl!!!!!!!

She was cute, right??? Yn asked and I shook my head!!!!
She looked confused!!!!!

Not more than you, I teased and I swear she's a tomato WITHIN seconds!!!!!!!

She slapped my shoulder playfully while I giggles on her cute reaction!!!!!

I think today's task wasn't honest!!!!

What do you mean??? She asked looking at me !!!!

I mean you wrote, you wanted to do a basketball match however you don't know how to play the game itself!!!!!!

But the match did happen, right!!!

Not fair enough, I retorted.

So what now???? You wanna punish me???? She asked and I smirked!!!!!!

Y/N pov :

Why is he smirking now?????

The man is gonna be the death of me!!!!!

Will you be able to withstand my punishment?????

Now he's scaring me by those warnings!!!!

Will see!!!! I said and speed walk!!!

Hey,stop that!!!! He said but I started running instead while he ran behind me!!!!!

We reached home half grunting and half out of breath!!!!!!

You're a cheater yn!!!! He exclaimed and I showed him my tongue in response.

You cook dinner. I commanded and the entered the bathroom with my phone because I saw a text from yfn!!!!!

Yn,you won't believe me, what AARON told me last night!!!!!!!
He's such a pervert man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Now what this Aaron guy did!!!!!!!!!)

Don't tell me he said he wanna try that kiss!!!!!!!!!!

HELL
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY, HE SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK HE DID IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I THOUGHT ONLY YOU'RE A CRAZY WOMAN I MET IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE AUDACITY HE HAD TO ASK ME WHETHER I CAN DO IT WITH HIM. MAN I WANTED TO BANG HIS HEAD ON THE NEAR BY WALL BUT I CONTROLLED MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD'VE JOINED YOU IN THE BAR AFTER DOING THE SAME THING WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Yn,how long will it take for you to shower???? Taehyung asked from outside!!!!

Just 10 mins more!!!!! I replied.

But what did you actually replied after he asked that??????

I slammed the door on his face because all the while I was guilty af and regretting my precious presence on this damn earth for saying something as stupid as that thing and the next day he asks me whether I could do that for him. Like where's your manners MR.AARON DICKINSON????????????

HE'S DICKHEAD FS,HIS SURNAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!

LEAVE IT!!!!! I GOT SOME ERRANDS TO RUN, I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU LATER!!!!!

FINE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I'm never gonna judge a book by it's cover!!!!

This AARON GUY is a devil in a bush!!!!!!!

Not all hot men are GENTLEMEN!!!!

I took my shower quickly and joined taehyung on the dinning table!!!!!!

And the first bite of the food made me question my cooking skills BECAUSE his are damn well!!!!!!!!!

He's a perfect husband material!!!!!!!!!

The apple of my eye!!!!!!!!

Stare at the food and not me!!!! He said while I whispered in my head, I'm staring at the food itself!!!!!!!

Wink*wink*wink*wink*