MISUNDERSTANDING

Y/N pov :

The sun has sunk like a boat in the bluish sky!
Giving a serene view!

I sipped the coffee from my mug as I watched it from afar!

Suddenly the sound of door bell ringing caught my attention!

And Taehyung went to open the door, but it was a big mistake!!!!!!!!

He absentmindedly opened the door which he shouldn't have!!!!!

Yn, who's he???? My dad enquired,anger and confusion clearly visible on his face!

My relation with my dad is the only reason I'm living alone, so called independence for people to think!!!!!

Dad, let me exp----

What will you explain me ???? No need of any excuse!! This is why you wanted to live alone???? This is why I gave you permis--- and he raised his hand on taehyung but I came in between.

ENOUGH DAD!!!! WILL YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME? I screamed on top of my lungs.

Now, you will raise your voice in front of your dad just because of this ridiculou--

DAD STOP IT ALREADY!!!! YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING! DON'T EVEN BRING HIM AND TALK RUBBISH ABOUT HIM! I WON'T LISTEN ANYONE BADMOUTHING HIM EVEN IF IT'S MY DAD!

You know what yn I don't deserv-----

OH REALLY GREAT, I WISH THAT TOO! I DONT DESERVE YOU DAD, I DEFINATELY*sob*DESERVE*sob* BETTER*sob*!!!!!

And I collapsed on the floor crying my heart out!
While my dad looked at me pathetically!

Seriously at this point I'm clueless whether he's really my dad??????

OK!
Those two words and he's gone!

The door where he insulted me, had doubts about me is wide open,as if laughing at me in all the nuisance that has been created!!!!

You shouldn't have talked that way with him yn, he's you--

I need some lone time, I will just come back!!! I said and left the house immediately as my tears kept falling similar to the raindrops !!!!

I arrived at yfn's house and hugged her tightly,crying in her warm embrace.
At first she kept asking me what happened but later quietly let me cry.

She bought me a glass of water and made me sit on the chair.
After gulping the glass of water, I felt better!!!

What happened yn???

Nothing, just had a bad dream!!!!

What dream??

I--I that uhmm--- you know!!

You can't lie to me yn!!!!!!

I know I can't . But can I just keep this reason aside for a while. I will tell you when it's the correct time!!!! Please???

You know I won't pressurize you. Tell me whenever you feel like it!!! Should I make your favourite blueberry pancakes????

Yeah,sure. Thanks yfn!!!!

Since when are we saying such unnecessary words to EACHOTHER?????? She asked in a playful way!!!!!

By the way, do you know???

What????

If you don't know , how will I know then?????

Yfn,really??????

Sorry, but seriously you know what I saw yesterday evening????

What now?????

Aarron's foot was plastered. I guess a truck might have ran on his leg!!!!!

Are you kidding me,yfn????? A truck???? Seriously?????

It's not funny but the plaster looked horrible!!!! She exclaimed while I laughed like an evil inside my mind.

Why are you smirking????? Don't tell me that truck's driver was you????? She questioned and I thought my bestie is smart!!!!!!!

Offcourse not yfn!!!!! I just pressed my heels on his foot to teach him some lessons!!!!! I explained and she gave me a proud smile!!!!!

Good job, bestie!!!! Now with the blueberry pancakes I will add some chocolate milkshake too!!!

Food is our love language. We don't appreciate each other, instead we ask "what shall we have for food"!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect yfn's choice of not forcing me say things I don't wanna share!!!

She's patient enough and understands me very well!!!!

I must tell you everything yfn, but not now!!!!

Whatever happened earlier in my house just broke my heart into pieces!!!!

My dad is the first male to break my heart even before any other male could do so!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I felt like I saw a glimpse of jungkook at our favourite restaurant in the morning! She said while placing the food on the table, after few minutes!!!!!!!

Jungkook?????? Are they searching for taehyung?????
Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must find them and hand over taehyung to them!!!!!!!

Really? I asked her .

I'm not sure but yeah maybe! I freaked out knowing that it's him,I ran out of the restaurant!!!!!! She said whilst her cheeks redden!!!

If you weren't sure about him then why did you make a run????

My heart said it's him and my brain argued it's just a delusion!!!!! She dramatically said.

Oh,gosh yfn!!! What should I do of you???????

Get me married to him!!!! She said without any ounce of shame!!!!!!!!!!

This naughty girl!!!!!!!!!

Spending some quality time at yfn's house I felt good!!!

I reached home and taehyung insisted to have dinner with him, although I was already full!!!!!!!!!

Are you okay yn??? He asked worry clearly lingering in his voice!

Yep,all good. I retorted

Yn,you know what it's all because me , due to which this clashes occured between you both! He sadly said.

It's not at all the case taehyung. He's my dad, but he has no right to talk shit about you. He has never listened to me once and always imagined things on his own! That's the reason I'm living seperately from my family. We fought a lot but those fights never went to this extremes. Today was totally something I never expected from him!!!! I explained and took a sip of water.

He kept quite for a long time.

He dropped the fork from which he was about to have dinner and walked towards me.

Grabbing my chin,he made me face him and tilted his head, he locked our lips giving me a sweet kiss, I didn't thought I needed like an oxygen!

No words just these simple actions brought those tears of betrayal from my dad!!!!!!!

I cried through the kiss while he gave me warmth and protection I always wanted from him as a crazy fan girl and a mad love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!