Chapter 5: Wedding Scandal {M}

Tae Pov

"Hush be quiet!" Jennie ordered as we tiptoed into the dressing room.

"I am quiet!" I huffed as I quietly closed the door.

"Phew. Thank god nobody saw us" Jennie exclaimed as she collasped onto the chair.

"So what's the plan?" I asked as I sat down on the small sofa.

"The plan is, Jimin thinks that the wedding is in two hours. We postponed it to for two hours to trick Jimin. But in reality you will be walking down that aisle an hour early." Jennie explained.

"So that's the case. Time matters a lot in this." I remarked thinking of the consequences of this going wrong.

"Exactly. But one thing that we know is that none of the social media knows what happened. So you will be wearing  a veil that covers your face. When the priest asks for your vows the media will be shocked." Jennie smirked.

"When will Jimin understand that he was being tricked?" I asked her as I moved to another chair in front of the mirror so Jennie could do my makeup.

"He will be in front of the door to the venue around at the time where the priest asks you to kiss we predict." Jennie told me as she did my eyeshadow.

"Hmm I see. What about Yoongi?" I asked a little hesitant.

"Jungkook has asked him to talk Jimin down the aisle so I'm pretty sure that they both are fucking at the moment." Jennie sighted.

"But why isn't Jungkook here with me?" I asked a little grumpy.

"You idiot. Do you really think the groom will be in the same room as the bride?" Asked Jennie slamming the blush on the table.

"B-but I'm just-" I started but was rudely interrupted by Jennie.

"Jungkook loves you. More than Jimin. After the night and morning he spent with you. He wouldn't stop simping. Man I really thought Cupid poisoned him." Jennie laughed as she then walked me to the dressing room.

I chuckled a bit by the fact Cupid poisoning him to the point where he was daydreaming about me. I felt my heart flutter a bit and my cheeks go a little bit red.

"Now go get in there my beautiful." Jennie said as she pushed me to the massive dressing room.

My jaw fell to the floor when I saw the dress. It was ball gown. The ones in the Disney princesses movies. Mother. I'm going to become a princess.

"Hello young master." The employees there whom I didn't even notice bowed.

"Young master? Who's that?" I asked looking back.

I heard them chukle a bit and I felt a but embarrassed. You dumbass. They were talking about me.

"O sorry. Uhm. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To help you wear your wedding gown." They bowed once again.

"Please just call me Tae. And thank you for your help." I thanked them bowing as the strode forward.

"Our pleasure master Tae." They bowed. Sigh.

Four of them were holding the dress and the rest stripped me until I was in my undergarments. I blushed but they didn't even consider that they were dressing a man. They must have a lot of experience.

After a few minutes of struggle I looked in the mirror but this time my eyes fell to the ground.

"I-I look gorgeous." I smiled twirling in front of the big mirror.