Devansh

This shayari for my lovely readers . Hope you will like my story now let's start the story
Today's Target 10 votes and 5 comments

सब अपने से लगते हैं, लेकिन सिर्फ बातों से ........🖤

✨✨✨✨

" Okay , handle him till I reach there" I said and hung up the call. I completed my morning routine and went downstairs .

As I entered the dining area everyone went silent. I don't like chatting on the dining table so I made this rule. My sister and cousin were talking about something.

" Good morning dada sa " I said to dada sa and touched his feet because I respect him he is the most important person in my life.

" Good morning Dev " I nodded and sat on my chair which is only for the king. " Dev i want to ask you something??" Maa said.

" Maa you don't need my permission to speak you can say what you want " . " Actually Bhai I want to say something Maa sa has nothing to do with this " Diksha said.

" Then say what happened " I said to her . "Bhai my friend Sayali and Devika had planned a trip which is at Mumbai So I need your permission Can I go with them " she said.

" No you can't go there " I said " but Bhai why can't I go there please let me go " she said. I glared at her and she didn't say anything further.
" Maa I am going to the office" I said and left from there.

✨✨✨✨

" Where is he " I asked Aryan . He is my most trusted man. He has been with me from the beginning when I stepped into this Mafia world, no one knew that I was a Mafia leader except my Dada sa.

" He is in the basement Hukum ". Aryan said " did he tell who sent him to kill me"?? " No Hukum he is not saying anything we tortured him but he is not uttering a word ".

I reached there and he was there tied on chair. I grabbed his jaw and asked him " tell me who sent you ". " Do you think I will tell you no never even if I die I will not say anything" he said.

This makes my anger trigger more I took out my gun and shot him on his head " clear this mess " I said and leave from there. " Hukum why did you kill him he didn't say who sent him  " Aryan asked me" Aryan let's meet Mr. Malhotra " and then he understood what I mean.

I took my leave from there and reached my empire Rathore's empire as I entered in my company and moved towards my  personal lift which is only used by me and Rathore's.

As I entered my cabin, my PA who is my best friend also  soham who was with me when I started this company. " Sir you have a meeting at 2 pm with Birla's and an online conference with our foreign client Mr. D'Souza this is your today's scheduled sir "
he said and I nodded " bring me a black coffee " I said and started to do my work.

After attending all the meetings and completing my work I decided to leave for Rathore mansion. As I entered I saw Maa was there in the living room.
" Maa why are you still up it's to late " I said " Son it's nothing go get fresh I will heat up your dinner" she said and I went towards my room.

I came downstairs and Maa was still there I sat on my chair and Maa served me my dinner " Beta if you don't want  to make me wait for you then bring me a daughter in law" she said.

" Maa you know I don't want to get married and you don't have to wait for me okay " she nodded and didn't say anything further she knows I don't like this topic of marriage I don't want to waste my time on stuffs like marriage and love.

" Maa you should go and sleep" I said " Good night Dev" she said and left.

This morning when I stopped Diksha from going on a trip with her friends because the girls she mentioned their fathers are drug dealers.

I know my princess was hurt but I want everyone's safety first when she was born I was so happy but because of I am a king I can't show anyone my weakness. My family thinks I don't have a heart but because of their safety I have to make sure that I can't make my family my weakness but I want to make them my strength and that's my Dada sa thought me.

✨✨✨✨

Hello guys this is your Lovely author I know this chapter was a little boring but stay tuned for the upcoming chapters.
I hope you liked this story and please vote it for me please support this story I hope you can do this for me.