Adhvika

Hello guys how are you all ??
I hope the starting was good and please vote me support me ✨✨
Now let's start the chapter .....

चांद कि कीमत वो क्या जाने।।
जो सुरज ढलते ही सो गए।।

✨✨✨✨

"Ohh kanha......

Abb tho murli ki madhur sunna do tann......

Me hu teri prem deewani....

Mujhko tu pehechan......

Madhur sunna do tann......"

As I completed my Aarti everyone was present there dadu dadi, Maa Baba , Bhai Bhabhi and my cute little shivu he is looking so cute.

I took the thali in my hand and went towards everyone to give them aarti and prashad and touched everyone's feet and took their blessings except my shivu.

" Okay now aarti is done so let's have breakfast" Maa said. And we all went towards the dining area as I love to eat food made by Maa and bhabhi.

" Buii can you feed me please ??" My little shivu asked me he is my nephew he is four years old " come here shivu I will feed you" I said and feed him his breakfast.

" Shivu come here now let your buii eat her breakfast or she will leave without eating anything" bhabhi said taking shivu from my laps.

" Okay okay you don't have to worry now I will eat my breakfast" I assured her and after completing my breakfast " Baba I am leaving have a good day" . " Take care beta" he said.

" Dadu did you take your medicine or should I tell dadi to scold you ". " Yes princess I have taken my medicine and don't worry your dadi already scolded me ".

A chuckle left from my mouth and I went outside where Bhai was waiting for me to drop me at the hospital. " Bhai you don't have to do this I can go by myself ". " Like I don't know how you will manage to go by yourself you are still a kid " he said.

" Bhai I am not a kid okay ". " I know I know you are not a kid but for me you are still a kid ". " Bhai how did you manage to love me and tease me at same time".

" Princess it's my tricks don't forget that I am your older brother now go we have reached at your hospital" . He said and kissed my forehead and I came out of the car and bid him. And he went towards his company.

✨✨✨✨

" Adhvi there is an emergency Mr. Desai was operating a patient but he made some mistake and cut the wrong artery and now it's bleeding" Aarohi said as I entered in my cabin.

" Okay l am coming you go and prepare the operation room " I said and after sometime I went towards the operating room and went inside.

I took  a look on  patients condition and started doing my work after an hour " Mr. Desai now can you  please do the stitches ??" " Sure doctor I will do it " he said and I came outside.

As I went outside the patient's wife approached me and asked me about his  condition. " Don't worry Mrs. Malhotra your husband is now out of danger we will shift him in his ward after some time" I assured her " Thank you so much Doctor for saving my husband's life " .

"Don't say thankyou Mrs. Malhotra it's our job now I should take my leave I have to look other patients". I smiled and took my leave from there.

I was in my cabin and suddenly my door opened It was none other than my one and only best friend Aarohi Birla she is my childhood friend. She is also an Neurologist

" Advi let's go lunch it's almost the time " " okay let's go" I said and went towards canteen area.

After attending all the patients and appointments I leave for my  home.

✨✨✨✨

As I entered in Singhania mansion everyone was there waiting for me " Beta you came now go freshen up and let's have the dinner together" Maa said I nodded and went towards my room.

I came down and everyone was there " Mumma see Buii came now let's start the dinner I am so hungry" my shivu said in his cute voice.

After dinner everyone was going towards their respective rooms " Bhai I want to eat ice-cream can you bring it for me " I asked him with my puppy eyes which works every time. " No you are not going to eat ice-cream today" he said .

" But why Bhai ??" I asked him . " because you just ate ice cream yesterday and now you are not getting any " bhabhi said from behind Bhai.

" Yes Anu is right you just ate ice cream yesterday" Bhai said  " okay but you have to give me chocolate then " .

" Okay my princess I will give you chocolate " he said and took out a chocolate from his pocket. "Thank you so much Bhai I love you" .and I hugged me.

" I love you too princess now go to sleep". He said and hugged me back . I nodded while eating my chocolate " Good night princess" Bhai and bhabhi said at the same time. Now I got a chance to tease them .

" Can I take shivu with me I want to sleep with him" . " Okay take him with you " Bhai said. " Have a good night Bhai and Bhabhi I said in my teasing tone  and took shivu from bhabhi's arm and went towards my room.

✨✨✨✨

This is our female lead Adhvika
I hope today's chapter was good stay tuned for upcoming update. And please vote it guys and give me your support.

Bye guys take care have a good day ❤️