✨CHAPTER 8✨

Previously :-

Then we removed our mask together and.......

Yn - WHAT THE FUCK *I shouted while looking at them *
Agent red and Agent black - WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE *said together*

Present :-
Yn - I should have asked you... What are you doing here eunwoo and in-yeop oppa.......

[ so basically Agent red is eunwoo and Agent black is in-yeop ]

Eunwoo (Agent red) - we asked you first *said while glaring at me *

Minho oppa- wait you guys know each other *said while looking at us*

In-yeop sighed....

Yn - *sighed and tells them how she became the Agent *

In-yeop got up and hugged me after I finished talking.....

In-yeop - we didn't knew you suffered this much princess *said and hugged her*

Eunwoo - but princess we don't want you to be in danger.... *said worriedly*

Yn - *sigh* I know oppa but I have to.... I want to find them *said with tears in her eyes*

Minho oppa - it's ok yn.... But be careful not only you .... You all *said and everyone nodded* so now let's discuss....

Minho oppa- so the only information I know is that... Your father (yn biological father) Mr. Min jong suk and along with 34 Agents died while investigating this case..... And their death is a mystery to everyone and here are the files of all those agents who died.....
*said while giving them a bunch of files and we take a look *  go through these files maybe you can find something.....  *we nodded* and yn here    *gives her an old small box and said*    your father told me to give this to you when you decide to restart this casee..... *I got shocked*

I took the box and said

Yn - doe-s he kn-ew that I'm goi-ng to reo-pen it? does he knew he was gonna d-ie? *oppa nodded and I got tears in my eyes * whyy *I whispered*

Minho oppa - even I don't know *he sighed*

In-yeop - is there any other information?

Minho oppa - yess its that all the information he gathered while in the case... He had hide it somewhere that no one knows because he knew he would die and no one would restart it again ....... If you guys find that it will be very helpful because the night he died  he told me that he knows something which no one knows about this case....

Eunwoo - that means you meet him while he was dying?

Minho oppa - noo in fact all those Agents who was investigating this case.... No one saw their body.... *we sighed* read the files and yn open this box when you are alone....... * I nodded * if you guys need my help I'm here ok?

We nodded and left....

Eunwoo - yniee take care ok no need to stress yourself hmm *said while kissing my forehead *

I nodded ... In-yeop also come and hugged me while saying bye.....

Time skip
I reached the mansion and went to my room with stressful mind.....

I went to balcony.... Staring at the stars.....

Yn - appa how did you know that I'm going to be an agent? How did you find out that Minho oppa is going to adopt me? Wait does that mean Minho oppa knew that I'm an Agent's daughter *I got shocked* I need to find out....

I went back to my room and decided to open the box......

Taking a deep breath... I opened it..... Only to see.........