✨CHAPTER 20✨

Then he and in-yeop left... After sometimes hyungs also left....

Taehyung pov:-
After everyone left... A nurse came and told us that we could go inside.. We (me and jungkook) made our way towards the room...

With a shaky hand I opened the door only to see yn with so many wires... Which completely broke my heart i didn't realize my eyes started to get watery...

I felt a hand on my shoulder... Looking back only to see jungkook with a worried face... Then we enter the room fully..

Taking a seat near her bed and I took her hands into mine while jungkook took a seat opposite of mine ...

Then I grab her hand and put it on my forehead...

Taehyung - please wake up yn.. Please *I begged* I will never leave you babygirl...

Then I looked at her face which was pale.. Slowly coming closer to her face to kiss her forehead ....

A tear fell on her face then I realized I was crying....

I quickly wiped my tears from her face and sat back ....

Today I realised how much I love her and I promise to myself I'll never leave her......

Jungkook - she'll be okay hyung ... don't cry * I nodded while looking at her*

Taehyung pov:-
After sometimes ....
She still didn't wake up and we are hella worried ...

Jungkook - yniee please wake up ...* He took her hands on his * you know I always want to have a sister because having 6 big brothers is a headache * chuckle* so I always thought of having a sister and now God gave me chance to have a sister and I won't miss it ...at first I thought you're like other girls but you proved me wrong that not everyone is same .... please wake up I want to spoil you ... please don't leave me please *said while pleading her*

Then suddenly I felt her hand tighten to mine ....I immediately looked at her and saw her trying to open her eyes ...

Taehyung - jungkook call the doctor fast * I said and he immediately ran outside*

Taehyung - ynn * I whispered softly and she finally opened her eyes*

After a minute a doctor came with jungkook ...

Doctor - please stay outside and let me check her * we nodded and left*

After sometimes doctor came out and said ....

Doctor - she's fine now but please take good care of her as her body is still weak * said and we nodded*

Taehyung - thank you doctor * we bowed and went inside *

We saw her sitting and looking outside the window blankly ....we exchange our glance.....

Yn pov :-
I was staring outside the windows with no expression while thinking about the person who caused the fire.... because I'm damn sure it wasn't an accident....

I was in my thoughts until someone broke it ....,

Taehyung - ynn * called softly making me melt by his sweet voice which only I know he use it for me *

I looked at him only see him with tears in his eyes but he did not let them fall....it broke my heart completely especially after knowing that he was crying because of me which I was unconscious ....yes I know everything because I was awake but I was unable to move my body it was like I was paralysed......but after listening to jungkook I made up my mind to not give up and finnally after putting so much energy I woke .....