✨CHAPTER 11✨

Next morning🌞
6:39 am

Yn pov :-
I woke up by the annoying alarm.... Then I lazily went towards the bathroom and took a quick bath and got ready for the university....

This is what I wore

My hairstyle

Then I went downstairs after applying a little makeup because my eyes still look fluffy

I went towards the kitchen just to meet jin cooking...
He saw me and said

Jin - good morning yn *little smile *

Yn - good morning *lit cold * jin-shi I will leave for school ....

Jin - and breakfast?

Yn - I'm not in the mood to eat *said while turning around and left*

Jin - but yn - *stopped when he saw me leaving and sigh*

Time skip
I reached the university and went directly towards rooftop as I still have some time....
I went and sat on one of the benches and plugged my earphones and started listening songs.....

After sometimes I heard the bell rang... Then I got up and went towards my class and saw eunwoo , in-yeop , jungkook and dino sitting in the last benchs near my seat.... Which is besides in-yeop

They saw me and eunwoo and in-yeop was about to say something but I just went towards my seat and put my head down....
In-yeop - heyy what happened yniee? *asked worriedly *

I didn't said anything... I'm really not in a mood to talk to anyone...
Then eunwoo was about to say something but teacher entered and started teaching.....

After the class.. I just took my bag and left to rooftop as it was free period...
In-yeop was about to say something....

Eunwoo pov :-
In-yeop was about to stop her but jungkook stopped him...She never ignored us before... What happened to her? I'm soo worried

Jungkook- don't go *said while stopping in-yeop *
Eunwoo - but whyy
Jungkook - *sigh* *explained them everything that happened and why we're they absent *