𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲

As the days passed, Zohaib found solace in the routine of caring for his twin daughters, Amal and Ayla. Their innocent laughter and tiny hands grasping his fingers brought a glimmer of light into his darkened world. Sanaz, his mother, supported him tirelessly, understanding the depth of his pain and the love he held for his daughters.

Zohaib has turned different after his wife's death, he smiles rarely and always engage himself in his work or taking care of his daughters. He had no intention to marry someone and fall in love but her mother couldn't see his son being helpless and decided to search for his alliance which he reluctantly denies. His mother tried to understand him that how important a partner is but he was adamant with his decision.

One day, zohaib came downstairs with his daughters holding carefully in his hands. His mother patted her son's cheeks lovingly and took his granddaughter's from his hand.

Zohaib beta aao nashta karlo

*His mother called him to the dining table she noticed his dark circles and felt empathy for him*

Zohaib kuch baat karni thi tumse

*His mother lovingly spoke to him*

Boliye ammi

*Zohaib replied with a sigh*

Amal kaisi Hai? How's her fever?

*She asked in a concerned voice*

Allhumdulilah abhi behtar Hai

*He looking at his daughter sleeping in the stroller*

She needs a mother ,beta. no one can fulfill the void for her

*Her words caused a pin drop silence in the room*

Ammi

*Haris called his mother looking at zohaib's reaction*

Not again ammi, I'm in no mood to discuss this

*He stood angrily taking his bag and his daughter's towards the car to leave for hospital*

You can't avoid this conversation every time zohaib, it's high time amal and Ayla needs a mother and you need a companion.

*She said angrily*

Ammi , how can you expect from me that I'll move on this easily. Meine apni biwi khoyi Hai

*His voice was raspy and his eyes teary*

Mera wo matlab Nahi tha beta, i just want you to be happy. I'm not asking you to forget Zara and move on. Infact, i know she was a beautiful part of your life and no matter how much you try you can't forget her, she was daughter figure to me as well. Lekin baat ko samjho meri jaan your daughter's are growing they need a mother. Apni betiyo ke liye itna to kar hi sakte ho na

*Her mother said with a hope in her voice expecting a positive response*

I can hire a full time caretaker for her

*He said denying his mother*

Your daughter's need a mother not a caretaker

*This time it was ahmed abbas who replied with a strict voice*

Ignoring the words of his parents he moved towards the car holding his daughter's carefully.

Zohaib was fed up listening her mother. She wasn't wrong in her place but zohaib has still not overcome the loss of his wife. He needs time to think before doing anything. His daughters were very special to him. He tried to fulfill the place of a mother in their life. He knew a mother's place cannot be replaced but he did his best.

*His mother was crying seeing his son misery. Haris wiped his tears and console her. *

Mama everything will get back to place don't worry

*He wiped his mother's tears*

Haris has seen zohaib crying like a baby after his wife's demise and he knew that no one can fulfill the place of his bhabhi but he also felt bad for the babies.

FLASHBACK

In the hospital when the doctor said that zara is no more. Zohaib was in a vulnerable condition he didn't even looked at his angels and after returning home he felt loosing himself. For 20 days he didn't looked at his baby girls  he remained in his room like a hardwood crying sitting on the floor hugging his beloved wife's photo. His mother and sister tried their best to enlighten his mood but nothing changed and when one day his mother walked in to the room holding his wailing daughter's he looked at them and it reminded him of zara. She always wanted their daughter to be loved and cared but he didn't fulfill the duty of being a father. He tried to distant himself from them but failed at last. He didn't even named them.

Dekho apni betiyo ko. Meri jaan agar aaj zara hoti to Kya usse acha lagta apni betiyo ko rote hue dekh. Aise tum Zara ka dil dukha rahe ho.

Amairah aur amal *He silently whispered*
.............    ...........    .............   ............

Waniya was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom when suddenly ray of sunlight hitted her sunlight, she irritatingly rubbed her eyes and looked at her sister standing looking at her her hand was resting in her waist.

Uthh b jao wani
*her sister pulled her comforter*

Han uthgayi
*She lazily woke up and after few minutes she stepped downstairs to have her breakfast*

Gudiya
*Her amma jaan called her and she smiled at her and kissed her cheeks*

Waniya aaj tumhara semester khatam hojayega uske baad ka kya plan hai
*Her baba jaan asked her wanting to know about his daughter future goals*

Baba philhal meine kuch socha Nahi but don't worry. I'll inform you soon
*His dad nodded his head patted her head*

Shadi karadijiye baba jaan
*Her sister teased her and waniya glared at her*

Dafa hojao tum
*Waniya said*

Baas baas lado maat
*Their grandfather said gaining their attention*

_____________________________________

Enjoyed reading?🌷