Daryl Dixon (The walking dead)

"Y/N? What are you doing? Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Out?"

"Yes out, you heard me the first time."

"Nobody told me there was a supply run today."

Y/N shook his head and easily made it out the gates of the prison, grabbing his machete and starting his hunt.

Y/N had never liked being trapped in one place for so long. The idea of living in a prison was complete hell to him.

As the others smiled at the fact that they finally had a place to live, Y/N cringed at the idea of not being able to wander off and have 5 minutes of peace in the forest.

Y/N killed a walker and made his way towards an abandoned town he had found a couple of weeks ago.
The town was far away from any other city or town, isolated in the middle of the woods. Just how Y/N liked it.

He continued his search and found a few tins of food but not much else.
Y/N sighed in annoyance, adding the final tin to his bag and swinging it over his shoulder.

He started to make his way back to the prison, killing any walker that got in his way and shooting any animal that they could use.

When he reached the prison, Glenn gave him a look of disappointment and let him in.

"Be careful, Daryl is pissed at you," Glenn warned.

"Nothing new" you replied making your way into the building and towards your cell.

Waiting there was a very pissed Daryl Dixon.

You stopped at the entrance of the cell and raised your eyebrow. "Making yourself at home?"

"Where the fuck were you?" Daryl seethed.

"Out."
You put your bag in the corner of the room and flopped onto the bed.

"What do you mean out?! No one was supposed to go out today." Daryl grabbed Y/N's arm harshly, forcing him to sit up.

"Cry about it." You rolled your eyes "You can't keep me trapped in here forever."

"You're reckless, that's why we try to keep you safe!" Daryl let go of his arm and ran a hand through his hair "Why don't you listen?"

"Look, Dixon, I've killed more walkers and humans than you. I know what I'm doing. Just because you've killed more squirrels than me doesn't mean shit."

"You're reckless. So fucking reckless."

"Yes, I've heard. I'm also tired so would you leave?" You laid back down, looking up at Daryl in expectancy.

Daryl pointed an angry finger at him "If you're gonna be such a bitch about it, don't even think about talking to me ever again."

"Yeah, love you too."

Daryl shook his head and stormed out of the cell.

Y/N sighed and curled up on the bed, bringing the pillow to his chest and stuffing his face into it.

————

"Y'all all set?" Rick asked, shutting the car door and walking towards the small group.

Everyone agreed and started to climb into the car.
Y/N got into the back seat, unfortunately next to Daryl.

The fight was a week ago and they still hadn't spoken to each other, not even made eye contact.

Rick could feel the tension from where he was driving and rolled his eyes.
"You two have got to stop fighting."

You gave him a deadpan look and took a glance towards Daryl who was glaring at Rick.

"He started it," Daryl mumbled.

Y/N spun around quickly, almost breaking his neck. "Excuse me?! We are not 6 years old! Don't start with that bullshit."

Rick just shook his head and continued driving.

When they arrived at their location they hurried out of the car and towards a random building.

Y/N hit the back of his gun against the window, checking for walkers.
"There's a couple, nothing we can't take down."

Rick nodded and Daryl grunted.

They slowly walked into the building, weapons raised, killing and walker that got too close.

Y/N grabbed a couple of tins from a shelf and stuffed them into his bag. He picked up a toy he thought Judith might like and also stuffed that into his bag.

He heard Rick and Daryl talking on the other side of the room and like the nosy bitch he was, decided to listen.

"He went out on himself. We agreed that he wouldn't go out on himself." Daryl complained.

"He's an adult, we can't tell him what he can and can't do." Rick defended.

"Acts more like a child," Daryl grumbled taking a glance at Y/N.

Rick sighed, he had been doing that a lot around the couple. "I'm sure you will figure it out."

Daryl grunted and continued to look around.

Y/N looked down and saw a trail of blood leading towards under a shelf. He bent down and looked under to see a walker with no legs.

"What the fuck" Y/N whispered, amused at the walking chilling under the shelf.
He started to play with the walker by pretending to reach for him but pulled his hand back at the last second. The walker reached out, trying to get to the meal in front of it.

Y/N chuckled and stood up, looking down at the walking and pulled out his knife.
As he was about to stab the walker he felt a body fall on top of him, sending them to the ground.

He groaned as they hit the floor and tried to pull the walker off him.

"Shit, shit, shit." He whispered.

Y/N managed to get a good grip on the knife and stabbed the walker in the head. He pushed the walker off him and sat up.

Rick and Daryl finally arrived and dropped to their knees beside Y/N.

"Are you bit?" Rick asked, scanning Y/N for any wounds.

Daryl's eyes were wide, frantically moving to try and spot any injuries.

Isaac blinked up at them and pulled an awkward face. He pointed towards the walker still trapped under the shelves.

"That's one sneaky bitch." Y/N smiled weakly.

"What?" Daryl asked.

"While I was trying to avoid getting kissed but that walker." He pointed towards the dead walker. "That bitch took a bite out of me." Pointing towards the legless walker.

It was silent. Daryl started at Y/N with tears starting to fill his eyes.

"No, no, no" Daryl cried.

Y/N smiled at him with tears falling down his face. "We all knew this was gonna happen soon enough."

Daryl shook his head and grabbed Y/N, pulling him close to him. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Rick wiped away a tear and stood up, walking away to give the couple a couple of minutes. Their last minueted together.

Y/N grabbed Daryl's face and made him face him. "This isn't your fault Daryl. I'm so sorry for being reckless I should have listened to you."

Daryl let out a sob and shook his head. "No! No! I'm so sorry!"

Y/N wiped away the man's tears and placed his kiss on his forehead. "Live for me, Daryl." Y/N took off his ring and placed it into Daryl's hand "Remember me, but don't cry, you'll move on someday and when you do you won't have to worry about me anymore."

Daryl slipped the ring onto his finger and held Y/N tighter.

Y/N smiled at him. "Just remember that the ghost chasing you up the stairs is definitely me."

Daryl let out a wet laugh and kissed Y/N on the lips. "I know."