Micheal Myers (Halloween)

"Y/N L/N. Killed his mother and farther while on holiday in Spain. Doesn't speak or acknowledge you when you speak to him, nearly everything about him is unknown."

Dr Loomis hummed in thought, tapping his pen on his desk. He grabbed the file in front of him and quickly read it through.

"Put him with Myers."

The man on the other end of the table slowly rose from his seat. "What?"

"Put him with Myers, they have a lot in common."

The unknown man slowly nodded "I'll arrange it."

"Good."

__________

Four guards formed a square around the man in the middle. The man kept his head down and was silent, almost like he wasn't their.

The chain around his wrist and ankles rattled as he was pulled along the long hallway, creating an tense atmosphere.

They stopped in front of a door and Y/N heard one of the guards take a deep breath. The guard at the front dished out a set of keys from his pocket and unlocked the door, slowly pushing it open.

2 Guards that was trailing behind the main four rushed into the room and started shouting.

"Get back!"

"Stand against the wall!"

"Now!"

Y/N slowly lifted his head and read the name on the door.

Myers.

Y/N stared at the name and the tilted his head back down, feeling a little excited.

The guards started to push Y/N into the dark room, muttering at him to move quicker. Y/N took small and slow steps, wanting to annoy the guards.

Once in the room Y/N lifted his head and locked eyes with a large man on the other side of the room.

The pair started at each other, not blinking. The guards looked back and forth between the pair waiting for something to happen.

One of the guards cleared their throat and finally spoke "You two will be roommates. Don't kill each other."

The guards unlocked the chains on Y/N's feet but kept the ones on his wrists and walked out.

The pair continued to stare.

Y/N could see a red light in the corner of his eyes and knew someone was watching.

Without taking his eyes off the large man Y/N slowly walked towards his bed and sat down.

The man tilted his head but turned away and slowly sat down on his bed.

For a couple of hours they sat, not moving, blankly staring at each other.

_________

A couple of months had passed and the pair seemed to get along according to Dr Loomis, meaning they hadn't tried to kill each other.

Loomis had became obsessed on the pair, intrigued on the way the communicate. They had never said a word but with eye contact they could tell what the other was thinking.

They currently both sat on Michaels bed, staring at the door.

They could hear the clicking of heels from down the corridor and soon the slot in the door slid open.

"L/N, Myers, you're p-

Micheal shot up and reached through the hole, grabbing the woman's face and digging his fingers into her eyes. The woman screamed as blood bursted out of her face.

Y/N stood behind Micheal and watched as the woman collapsed to the floor. He turned to Micheal and shot him a look. Micheal slowly nodded and reached through the gap, reaching for the keys on the dead woman and unlocked the door.

An alarm blared throughout the building, guards and doctors running around in panic.

The pair slowly walked down the corridor, killing anyone who stood in their way. Y/N grabbed a wet floor sign and smashed it over one of the guards head until he was dead.

When they made it outside they broke into a car and drove away. The pair sat in silence, Micheal driving. Y/N glanced at Micheal and saw that his cheek had been cut open.

He stared at the wound then slowly turned back to the front.

Micheal drove them to an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods. They got out of the car and slowly entered the house, watching for signs of life.

Once they was in the clear Y/N turned to Micheal and pointed at his cheek. Micheal tilted his head and raised a hand to his cheek, looking down at his now blood stained hand.

When he looked back up Y/N was gone and he could hear things moving in a room down the corridor. A minute later Y/N came back with what he could find. String a needle and a bandage.

Y/N gave Micheal a look, who slowly shook his head. They started at each other for awhile before Y/N pointed to the dusty sofa.

Micheal reluctantly sat down and watched Y/N's movements.
Y/N grabbed a discarded peace of cloth and a half empty water bottle. He poured the water onto the cloth and started to approach Micheal.

Micheal backed away and Y/N rolled his eyes, grabbing his face and looking him in the eyes. Y/N slowly shook his head and lifted the cloth to Michael's wound, wiping the blood away.

Micheal didn't look away from Y/N's eyes, warning him not to do anything that would cause him harm.

Y/N put the cloth down and grabbed the thread and needle but Micheal caught his hand before he could do anything.

"No."

Y/N stared at Micheal before slowly putting the thread and needle down.

"Okay."

Y/N grabbed the bandage and held it up to show Micheal who nodded. Y/N applied the bandage to Michaels wound, when finished he took a step back and admired his work.

Micheal stared back and slowly stood up, coming face to face with Y/N. Micheal slowly leaned forwards connecting his forehead with Y/N's for a second before pulling back.

They both turned away from each other and started to explore their new home.

Y/N and Micheal made an odd pair. But somehow they understood each other perfectly.