Chapter 6

A month later Billie is now 7 months pregnant

and Sarah is now 8 months pregnant

We are outside the next gig on the bus and Sarah has been with us for a whole month now and we are loving it

We are outside the next gig on the bus and Sarah has been with us for a whole month now and we are loving it. Mike is sitting with Billie on the couch holding hands. "How are you feeling Billie?" Mike asks. "Huge and tired" Billie says. "Billie you look fine" Mike smiles at Billie. "Where's Tre?" Billie asks. "In the back with Sarah" Mike says. "I need to talk to both of you" Billie says. Mike goes and gets Tre. Tre walks to the front with Mike and sits down. "What's up Billie" Tre asks. "I can't play for awhile" Billie states. "We all knew this day was about to come" Mike adds. "I'll still play Good Riddance on my acoustic guitar at the end I can sit and play that" Billie says. "That's perfect Billie" Mike smiles as he kisses Billie on the lips. Billie blushes. "Mike let's go for a walk" Billie says. Billie puts on his hoodie as Mike gets up and they go for on a walk. "Billie I'm in love with you" Mike States. "I'm in love with you too Mike" Billie adds. "But Mike are you sure you want this I come with a kid?" Billie questions. "You and I together is only natural and you having a kid is there different than if I wasn't in a relationship with you because I've known you since we were 10" Mike states. Mike rubs Billie's belly. "Joey is very active" Mike says. "Always" Billie adds. "It's a nice day out here and I'm glad you were able to get off the bus together like this alone but I had to cut this short so I can get a nap in before the show" Billie says. "I understand your nap time before the show is very important" Mike smiles at his love. Sarah comes out of the back in a huff holding her big belly. "You don't look well what's wrong Sarah?" Mike asks. "I think it's time" Sarah says looking worried. "I'll go find Tre you sit with Billie" Mike says leaving to go find Tre. Mike walks into the venue to see Tre setting up his drums. "Tre Sarah thinks she in labor" Mike states. "Where is Sarah now?" Tre asks. "On the bus with Billie" Mike says. Meanwhile back on the bus Sarah is having contractions. "Just breathe Sarah" Billie says. Tre and Mike come back on the bus and Sarah is standing leaned over the table having another strong contraction. Tre walks up behind Sarah rubbing and holding her belly. "I love you Sarah." "I love you too Tre." Tre and Mike get Sarah on the couch. "Ow I looks down there. It's so beautiful I see a head!" Tre yells. "Towels! towels! baby's coming before we even get to the hospital" Mike yells as he's the one getting the towels because Billie is being lazy. 15 minutes later Sarah has a beautiful baby boy that Tre delivered on the bus. "I would love to named him after you Tre" Sarah smiles tiredly. "Tre or Frank?" Tre asks. "Frankito Wright" Sarah says smiling at Tre. "I love it his name is perfect" Tre says smiling back at her.