Chapter 8

Later the night Billie is getting on an airplane to go back to Oakland for a few days to finish the nursery. Hours later Billie is home in his big old house and he goes to lay his tired body down. Around noon Billie is in the nursery painting. Billie is up on the ladder painting the wall and he has some music on. Billie's mom Ollie walks into the house with the crib confused as to why the door was unlocked and the music is on. "HELLO?!" Ollie yells looking around following the music upstairs to see her pregnant son up on a ladder painting. "BILLIE JOE! what are you doing up on that tall ladder alone in your condition sweety? Where are the boys?" Ollie asks looking at her son very concerned. "I didn't bring them back with me I wanted to do this myself. I didnt tell them I was coming home to do this" Billie tells his mom. "No phone call?" Ollie asks. "I'm sorry mom" Billie smiles at his mom. "Now get down from there so I can get a good look at you" Ollie smiles at her son. Billie comes down and his mom just keeps smiling. "Sweety you look good, I can believe your 8 months already" Ollie says still smiling at her son. "I love you mom" Billie hugs his mom. "I love you too sweety" Ollie feels the baby moving as she hugs Billie. "Awe baby girl" Ollie rubs Billie's belly. "I've named her after me calling her Joey. Joey Michelle Armstrong, Michelle after Mike, I haven't told him yet" Billie says smiling. "Hi Joey I'm your grandma Ollie I'm your daddy's mommy" Ollie says so sweetly to her granddaughter smiling as she rubs Billie's belly. "I brought the crib over I put it in the garage" Ollie says. "Thank you mom" Billie says. "I'll call your sisters to come help you" Ollie says. "Thanks mom" Billie smiles.

Later Billie's three older sisters Hollie, Anna and Marci come over to help Billie with the nursery. "Hay Billie how are you feeling?" Anna asks. "My back hurts and I'm tired but other then that I'm ok. How are you feeling Anna you must be due any day now" Billie says. "Yes I am" Anna adds. "You look good Billie" Marci smiles at her baby brother. "Thanks" Billie smiles. "So what did you name baby girl?" Hollie asks. "I named the baby after me Joey and her middle name is Michelle after Mike so her name is Joey Michelle Armstrong" Billie says smiling. His sisters awe. "Lets get to work" Hollie says smiling. "I know mom called you guys but I appreciate you guys coming" Billie says smiling. Hours later the nursery is done. "I love you Anna, Hollie and Marci" Billie hugs his sisters.