12 | Fuzzy Feeling

By the time Dani woke up all the guys were in the living hanging out with Madi

By the time Dani woke up all the guys were in the living hanging out with Madi. Matt didn't want to wake her up so he just let her sleep still.

"About time you join us." Madi laughs as Dani walks over to them.

The two had recently been messaging each other to get to know each other. Nick had talked to Madi about Dani and she thought she seemed cool so she reached out to Dani. They actually hit it off really good. They talked like they were sisters especially late at night on the phone.

"What time is it?"

"4:30, and I picked you up at noon so." Matt laughs at her as she gets one of Chris Pepsis.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" He shouts at her.

"I'll buy you a case dude." She joins them on the couch.

Not much later Matt and Dani leave to go bowling and Chris was annoyed they didn't ask if anyone else wanted to join them.

"Am I right or wrong?" Chris asks Nick and Madi.

"Ehh, they made plans already." Nick says not caring as much.

"I suck at bowling so." Madi laughs while Chris leaves going to his room. "Why is he extra moody?" She asks Nick.

"I'm guess, jealous but he won't admit it."

"He likes Dani?" Madi gets excited to gossip.

"I'm sure both do deep down. Which doesn't make me too happy because I don't want anything bad happening." Nick explains to her.

"Who does she speed more time with?"

"Matt," Nick says quickly, "He's constantly making plans with her, texting, and calling." He adds, "He pretended like he was with her while on the phone because her friend's boyfriend is a creep."

"I need to study him around her to confirm if he does or not. I'm gonna be like a hawk when they get back."

Meanwhile with Matt and Dani for the past hour have been playfully arguing about how each other are at bowling. "What are you talking about? I would've gotten a strike if you didn't bump into me." Dani points at the score board show how she would've gotten a turkey.

"I hardly bumped into so it shouldn't have matter."

"Hardly my ass!" She playfully shoves him as he goes to pick up his ball.

As he gets ready to shoot the ball, Dani walks up behind him on the other side and leans up kissing his cheek causing him to get a gutter ball.

"You little cheater!" He spins around grabbing her picking her up as she giggles.

Honestly it didn't matter if they were being slightly loud because not that many people were there. Plus the music was playing pretty loudly as well.

As Matt spins them around, Dani's eyes catch sight of Tanner and two of his friends a few lanes over starting a game. And of course he noticed her with Matt.