SMUTTTTT

Shay was hanging out with Royce in the living room and Jordan and Vinnie came home. Jordan always gets jealous when shay and Royce are together mainly because Royce is Shay's ex.

Royce and Shay start joking and shit until Jordan calls Shay to come to him.

Jordan: Babe come here.

Shay: No.

Jordan: Excuse me?

Shay: I said No. I'm hanging out with Royce.

Jordan's loses his last straw and tells everyone to get out except shay obviously.
(During the time skip.jordan and shay have a house together)

Jordan grapes Shay's arm and pulls her into his room and shoved her on the bed.

Jordan: Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

Shay doesn't say anything so Jordan slaps her.

Jordan: Who Do You Think You're Talking To.

Shay:I-im so s-sorry

Jordan: ooh no you're not. This is the 3rd fucking time you have talked back to me.

Shay: I'm sorry

Jordan: You're gonna be really sorry when I fuck you so hard you can't walk for a month straight you fucking cunt. Strip now.

Shay strips and Jordan goes down on her clit and fingers her

Shay:uhh I-im gonna c-cum

Jordan:No you're not you're gonna hold it in.

Then he gets up and takes his ten inches out and puts her in doggystyle.

Jordan:I'm gonna fuck you till you pass out.

Jordan puts his tip at her entrance when he said that and then he slammed his dick all the way in her pussy. Her pussy clenching his dick with every thrust. Hse wants to cum so bad but she knows that she can't because he will get rougher and harder than ever. Then he nutted in her cunt and he told her to let it out and she squirted everywhere.

Jordan:uhh I love your fucking pussy and you

Shay: I love you too

THE END

A/N
Lemme know what else y'all want
Don't be quiet VOTE
Sorry it's so short ion know what to write