- 5 -

"Skinamarink di do, Skinamarink di do. 

I love you, I love you in the morning, in the afternoon I even love you under the moon."

 - - - - - - - -- 

Y/N was sitting in her spot in the meeting up on the platform drinking her (F/D) as she waited for the meeting to fully start. One by one the uppermoons came. 

This might just be another meeting about the Blue spider lily which if it was would be quite not useful.

Y/N just sighes as she looks at the uppermoons from her spot, Nakime summoning the Demons one by one.

 Douma started to talk with Akaza who punched his head off like normal then Hantengu whimpering about how scary Douma and akaza were as he hid behind a shoji wall. Gyokko was in one of his painted vases.

Daki was on her brothers back, Gyutaro slowly looking around the meeting room. Finally Kokushibo was summoned. That did die down the noise levels. 

Y/N Just watched from her seat down upon to the meeting which likely was about the blue spider lily. 

'Another meeting about yelling, This will surely end back in chaos.. I should go back to my room' Y/N thought as she finished her cup of (F/D). Though she does want to greet her son after this meeting like always since he is always busy up in his study working.

'Maybe next time then, lets hope that this meeting will be better. ' She sighes as she puts her cup to the side. By the last strum of the Biwa, There stood her son or well Muzan looking angry as always during meetings. All the demons bowed and stayed quiet once Muzan came.

'1...2...3- ' "Did Any of you find the blue spider lily? " Muzan asked as the demons shaked their head and then yelling ensued of how useless they were. Y/N just sat listening it this chaos of yelling.

A normal meeting, Then once muzan was done his yelling He said there was a boy they needed to kill.. The details werent that easy to hear from Y/N spot but they did hear, black hair with burgundy tips and hanafuda earrings. 

Hanafuda earings..? could this boy be related to.. No not possible' Y/N as surprising but hid it by pouring another cup of (F/D) to ease her mind of this thought. It was impossible for that boy to be related to him. He had died years ago. 

Maybe it was all just her brain messing with her, She had been alive for hundreds of years seeing how japan had changed over the eras. She sighes once more taking a sip out of her cup.

-

this is chapter is short, I had to put out something and this was in my drafts for 7 days..