What if Aaron and Celina went home after their date? (5x22)

(🌶️‼️)

Aaron and Celina had their date at a bar, where they hung out and chatted, coming out after an 1 hour.
And very drunk.
They exit out the back doors.
A: Should I call an Uber?
C: yes please I don't feel like driving.
Aaron calls an Uber and it arrives 5 minutes later.
The Uber takes them to Aaron's house, where they're dropped off and Aaron leaves a big tip.
They both go inside and grabs 2 beers from the fridge.
A: Soo, what do you wanna do?
C: drink more and eventually rest.
Aaron and Celina talk about whatever, and they become even more drunk than before.
Celina, liking Aaron at this point and kind of horny, says..
C: Follow me to the bedroom, please?
Aaron confused, agrees.
A: so, what are we doing?
Celina starts to get on Aaron, putting her habit on his chest, looking up to him, making eye contact.
C: I want you to show me what it's like being a man.
Celina starts taking Aaron's shirt off.
A: Celina, I don't think we should do this, I mean you're still a mandatory officer.
C: who cares? That's tomorrow's problem.
Aaron gives in, looking at Celina as she looks beautiful. And her being horny.
Aaron's returns the favor with starting to take Celina's shirt off as well, revealing her bra.
Celina then bends down to unbuckle Aaron's pants, revealing his black boxers. Celina then takes her pants off, revealing her panties.
Aaron picks her up and places her on the bed, then taking his boxers off, revealing his pet.
Celina "woahs" him.
Aaron's rubs his pet on Celina's panties, while bending over kissing Celina slow but passionate.
Aaron starts to stick it in, making Celina moan quietly.
He starts ramming slowly foward and backwards, his hips meeting her legs. He then speeds up the pace a bit faster every minute that passes by.
Celina moans a bit louder every time Aaron speeds up. Until Aaron full on rams into her, Celina moans so loud Aaron has to cover her mouth, or else someone will hear it.
A: you need to be more quiet!
C: not my fault you keep ramming into me!
A: do you want me to slow down?
C: no it feels so fucking good keep going.
That's all Aaron needs to hear, as he keeps up the pace until he eventually grows tired and lays down on the bed with Celina.
A: that felt good Celina.
C: don't stop yet, now it's my turn baby..
Celina gets into Aaron and starts to suck on his pet, putting more into her mouth every time she goes back in. She also speeds up the pace every time she sucks back in.
Aaron lets out a groan.
A: holy fuck it feels so good..
Celina keeps sucking keeping the same level of pace and gentleness she has on Aaron.
A: ohh I'm about to cum!!
Celina doesn't seem bothered and keeps sucking as fast as she can.
Eventually Aaron came into her mouth and they finally rest.
A: fuckk that felt good
C: yeah right? It always does.
A: yeahh.. I'm going to take a shower so I can get cleaned, do you want to join?
C: fuckk yeahh
Aaron and Celina shower with each other for almost an hour and then get out and put some new clothes on, obviously since Celina doesn't have extra clothes Aaron has to let her borrow some. So he does.
"Fuck she looks hot in my clothes.." Aaron thinks to himself.
They lay down and Aaron takes his shirt off.
A: hope you don't mind, I sleep with my shirt off.
C: oh no I don't.
Celina lays her head on Aaron's chest and they both fall asleep cuddling each other.