A mistake but a blessing

(LAST PART)

The next morning, Celina wakes up.
It takes her a brief second to realize that she was in bed, with Aaron.
C: Shit! Aaron, wake up!
Celina shakes Aaron and taps on him hoping to get him to awaken.
A: I'm up, im up!! Aaron shouted tiredly.
C: we slept together, Aaron! Shit I can't remember what happened last night..
A: well something happened..
C: yeah.. and I don't feel so good..
I might call in sick, my stomach hurts like a bitch. Celina said.
A: alright then, but I still gotta go to work so I'll see you later?
C: maybe, im not sure yet.
2 hours go by since Aaron has left for work. Celina has already thrown up 2 times and is already about to go into her third.
She then tries to hold it in until she gets into a drug store and gets a pregnancy test.
She then makes her way towards the restroom and goes inside to lock the door. She throws up first then takes the test.
For what feels like the longest 10 minutes of her life, she finally gets through it.
2 bars.. Celina is pregnant, she doesn't know how to react, since this wasn't planned. But ultimately she was happy. She was going to have her own child, her own blood.
Now it was time to tell Aaron. But first she makes her way back to Aaron's house.
After she goes inside, she texts Aaron "911" and waits for him to show up.
A: hey, I got you 911 what do you need?
C: here, look for yourself..
Celina hands Aaron the pregnancy test and Aaron is shocked at the results.
A: so you're pregnant?
C: yes!! Celina says in an excited voice.
Aaron doesn't know how to react, the thought of being a father didn't suit him. But he wasn't going to leave Celina alone to raise a child by herself.
So he also agrees with Celina about the child and promises to take care of both of them.