[01]

Part-1

~Singh Mansion, Mumbai
4:35 a.m.~

Rehaan's POV

I woke up panting for air like almost every night. This shitty dream again. I have hardly got three hours sleep in last forty-eight hours. Its nothing new for me. I wasn’t insomniac but her disappearance have fucked up my whole existence motive.
Five years, five years it’s a big deal and still I can’t find her even after having everything, I am still a loser.

Removing her thoughts for a moment I got up for my gym session. After getting freshen up, I moved to gym in my mansion. It’s the only place where I can take out all my frustration. Throwing punches until my knuckles bleed. Running until my legs give up, it seems tiring to others but refreshing to me. After whole two hours in the gym, I went to my room and got ready for work. Its seven-thirty in the morning. As I was moving to the main gate my plans to reach early to the office shattered with my mother's shouting.

“You little brat!! Move your ass to here and have your breakfast first otherwise I am getting you married tomorrow!” My mom aka Samaira Randheer Singh shouted coming in the main hall of the house. Even if I was so tempted to go against her and go to the office but I am afraid of her threats, she can do whatever she says until she has Randheer Singh aka my Dad by her side. I don't want to lose my limbs, so it's better to follow her demands.

I moved to the dining hall and Dadu aka Shrikant Singh and Dad were already sitting in the dining area. I went to them and took their blessings and moved to my seat.
“Everything seems so boring in this house without our princess. Bahu, when is she coming back?” Dadu asked about the walking trouble aka my sister Tanya Randheer Singh. Mom said, “I taked to her last night and it seems her shoot has been extended for two days and you know that she will take three extra days there for her shopping. I don’t think she is coming back this week.” “Rehaan, make sure that my princess is safe there.”, this time dad said to me to which I slightly nodded my head in yes and said, “Don’t worry dad! I will make sure that she is safe there but I can’t guarantee a thing, she is a walking trouble.” To which everyone laughed.
I finished my breakfast and went to the office.

Author's POV

~Singh Co., Mumbai
At 9:00 a.m.~

A black Mercedes stopped in front of the tallest building of the city. This is the headquarters or you can say main branch of the Singh Co. Singh Companies deals with almost every kind of business but there three main fields are  hoteliers, IT and film industry. A guard standing there come and opened the door of car from which a handsome man in black three piece suit, hair sat back in perfect style came out. If his  6’4 ft. height with a body of Greek god, sharp jaw line and perfectly styled beard wasn’t enough his steely grey eyes were there to get girls on their knees in a single glance. He is none other than the CEO of Singh Co. Rehaan Samaira Randheer Singh. Rehaan entered the building with a stoic face and directly moved to his personal lift, ignoring the people wishing him on the way. He presses the button for the 80th floor there are 82 floors in the office but no one is allowed on the rest two except Rehaan.

Coming out of the lift he was closely followed by his personal assistant and manager, Aamish Khan. They enter his cabin and Aamish gives him some files to sign. “What’s today’s schedule?” Rehaan askes to which Aamish took his tab before he can tell him his phone started to ring. “Its Ms. Roy’s secretary call. Do I receive it first or tell you the schedule?” “Just take it first.” Rehaan replied with a nonchalant expression. “Hello” “Yes. When?” “Sorry, but today is not possible. What about tomorrow?” “Okay I will talk to sir then let you know!” “yeah! Thank you.”  “What happened?” Rehaan asked as soon as he cut the call.