[00]

~𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴~

"Dad", "Buddy". A 9-year old girl shouted standing above the stairs. Both person standing at the end of stairs and turned to look at the beautiful soul. The girl have a beautiful pair of deep blue eyes with long black wavy curly hairs and milky white skin. She was dressed in a beautiful white gown, a pure colour just like her heart, her soul, like her.
"My angel, you are late." One of them said to which girl instantly replied while walking downstair, "Not my fault dad, you were supposed to pick my dress but you forgot." She was standing in front of them, now. "Hey, you oldy, its your fault! Don't you dare scold my princess" another man said and pointed his finger towards the first who raised his hand in a surrender, laughing at her daughter and her partner in crime.

"Let's go baby, we are late for your own party." The first person aka her dad said to which they moved to their car and settled themselves in car with her on the backseat. They were enjoying their ride talking, laughing with each other when suddenly rain started with thunder echoing in the surroundings. Still they were enjoying their way to their destination. They were busy with themself until they saw a truck heading towards them with unbelievable speed both the men got scared and hid the girl between both of their embrace and now everything was black for them.

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

"Where are you going?" A boy in his early 20s shouted looking at the girl infront of him. He was breathing heavely. He was once again answered with silence and the girl climbed on the bridge. Sky protested her in her own way by shouting to back away and it started raining but for both of them everything was still. Boy once looked at the girl from bottom to top her cloths were damp due to heavy pouring and were sticking to her like a second skin, her black wavy curls were sticking to her face and some were moving freely because of wind, her face was devoid of any emotions, she was looking pale and the sadness in her eyes were telling him that how much pain she was in.

"Where are you going? Huh! Idiotic girl answer me!" Once agin boy tried his luck thinking he will be again answered by silence only, but suprisingly she answered him this time. "Don't know! But somewhere away from you. You don't like my presence, right? You hate me right. So, I am just going away from you." "Have you gone nuts. What are you saying? Okay fine I don't like your presence but there are people who loves you, who wants to keep you in their goddamn lives. What do you think you are doing?" Boy shouted to which girl infront of him lightly chuckle.

Her eyes were bloodshot red right now. She looked directly into his eyes and said, "The one you are talking about is the only one, one person and I know you will keep her safe for me, and, bhai is with her to take care of her. So, I know she will be fine with me or without me beside her. She deserves the world. I want you to keep her safe, please. I promise, once everything is settled down I will come but until then can you take care of her. Can you please take care of my Sara. Can you?? Please! I request."

"I will. I promise, I will, but you just come back. Come here, you don't need to go anywhere. Let's just get you home." He said again, he tried again to stop her. "Just tell her I want her to get married to bhai soon and....and tha.t I lo.ve he.r" the girl said stuttering in the end. He took one step towards her and she, she left her body to fall back. Everything went still with the splash. Boy fall to the ground on his knees, crying, hiding his face in his hand. His phone ringed and he looked at the phone it was 'her' call.......

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

To be continued.....

Hey cuties and hotties!
Here is a short prologue for you all, basically the moments of biggest tragedies. Huh! So, do you like it? Pls tell me your views on the prologue.

And I request all the readers to please vote you know it will give me some motivation to write. You know!

See you next time with a proper chapter.
.
.
.
.

❦︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎❦︎