New Tides

"Freeze!" The command went through my body and made me stop dead in my tracks.

I felt tears run down my cheeks and I could hardly breathe, as I tried to ignore it and run away instead. Knowing that it is useless to even try, but I just had to.

The second he caught up with me I had made my decision. I would fight him until the end, I would not beg or back down. I hated him. For tonight I had no fear of hurting anybody. The tears had made my cheeks itchy and my eyes red, but my gaze was clear as I focused on the young Alpha.

"Speak after me, I can not deny any wish of yours." After I didn't react to his words, he positioned his face next to mine and whispered into my ear:

"Take it as a command."

"I can not deny any wish of yours." I had no choice but to repeat his words, putting all my emotions into that one sentence. He didn't seem happy about the way I had spoken to him.

"Back to where you were before."

My body moved without me wanting it to and I found myself on his bed again. I gave the Alpha a murderous gaze. He moved towards me, with a confident smile knowing my helplessness. I snarled at him more courageous than ever, feeling the amount of adrenalin pumping through my system. He growled back at me, almost amused now at my hatred. Pushing me back into a lying position he commanded:

"Stay."

This time I didn't even try to move, waiting for the right moment to fight back. I could tell that his guard was up and it would get more difficult to shake him of. That was one of the differences to leopards and wolves, leopards are patient and wait for the right time to act, while its almost torcher for woves to wait.

He stood in front of me now, looking up and down my body and sending unpleasant shivers through my body. Moving between my legs he positioned his hands on both side of my waist. He leaned down and I could feel his breath on my neck.

He's not going to mark us, is he? That sick asshole! My leopard hissed angry, but I held her anger back, we needed to wait.

His mouth touched my neck, right underneath my ear, where I was sure he could feel my heart beat and held my breath. After a few endless moments he moved down to my collarbone, his right hand moved to my hip and underneath my shirt. His hand pushed up to my chest reaching the metal of my bra, as we heard steps on the staircase.

He straightened up and turned his head to listen more carefully. His hand went from my skin and touched his lips, indicating a silent command to keep quiet. That was the moment I had waited for. I let my fists hit his abdominal area four times, then pulled my legs up and hit him into the chest, pushing him hard against the wall and away from me. I used the momentum to do a back roll, then turned and ripped open the window. Not hesitating to jump down three floors and landing on my feet. I immediately turned into a large snow leopard and leaving a trace of shredded clothes behind me. I ran like the devil was after me, not knowing if he actually was.

The good thing about the young Alpha was that he could only ever give one command at a time. He hadn't been Alpha for more than a week and so his commands weren't stronger. Had he been Alpha for longer I would not have been so lucky.

It took me an hour to reach the border of the packs land, until then I hadn't stopped once, but reaching the borders meant a lot more that to just run. It meant I would enter another packs lands and had to consider being unwelcome. The pack might think I am trying to eavesdrop on who knows what. Due to the little adrenalin left in my veins I felt scared and lost in a big world with no protection.

After crossing the border I sensed new smells and slowly moved ahead. The smells where unknown to me, but seemed too have lingered for quite a long time.