Photobomb

After the battle we tried to catch up with Leon before we had to head back home.

Which took FOREVER! We had to wait for Leon to stop taking pictures, signing autographs, and the general Champion stuff.

But after a while, we finally got the chance to speak with him.

"Hop! Y/n! How was the match!" Leon chuckled with a lighthearted smile.

"Just as cool as always big bro!" Hop smiled widely.

"Aww, thanks, bro," Leon said, ruffling up Hop's hair playfully.

Leon then looks over at me expectingly. Waiting for a compliment no doubt.

I then walked up to him slowly with a big grin on my face, before grabbing him by his shoulders and shaking him angrily.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME RAIHAN WAS HERE?!" I scolded.

"W-What?! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!" He stumbled, not expecting this reaction at all.

I then stop shaking him and look him dead in the eye."No, no I didn't! I would have said hi to him if you told me!" I scolded again.

"My bad, sheesh." He rubbed the back of his head genially.

I took a deep breath, not wanting to stay mad at him."The match was good by the way. Expected nothing less from the Champion." I complimented.

"Thanks." He chuckled."Oh! If you wanna see Raihan still, you can probably catch up with him outside the locker rooms." Leon then pointed in the direction of where I could find Raihan.

"Oh? Then I'll catch up with you guys later. Kay?" I asked as I slowly started to make toward theward the direction Leon pointed in, Goomy still in my arms.

Leon gave a look of confusion to Hop."When she get a Goomy?"

"Goomy watched the match with us," Hop explained.

Leon then gave a disapproving look."I didn't say she could bring a plus one." He joked.
________________________________

As I made my way to the locker rooms, I recalled all the fond memories I had of Raihan, humming to myself.

"Man, it's been forever since I've seen that guy. Wonder if he remembers me." I said to Goomy.

"Woomy!" It responded cheerfully.

Raihan's POV

After the match, I went out to greet some of the audience members who were fans of mine. Signing autographs, taking pictures, etc.

But then I met a little boy with his mother who was wearing an imitation of my famous hoodie.

"Nice outfit mate." I complimented as I squatted to meet him at eye level."What can I do for you today?"

Although I could tell the kid was excited to meet me, I could also tell he was shy, hiding behind his mom timidly

"Go ahead, Simon." His mom encouraged him.

The boy then slowly and cautiously made his way to me, staring at the ground the whole time.

"U-uhm... Mr. Raihan...? Can I please get a picture?" The boy asked sheepishly as he held his mom's phone close to him.

"Of course, I'd be my honor." I proudly accepted as I gave him a big reassuring grin.

As soon as I said that the little boy instantly beamed with excitement."Woah! R-REALLY?!" He exclaimed jumping up and down with enthusiasm.

"Heck yeah really!" I responded with the same enthusiasm."Now let's take that picture!"

And like that, the picture was taken and the fan meet-ups were over.