Ch 3 (a date to dead)

Luminous woke up to the soft rays of sunlight filtering through the curtains of her hotel room. As she stretched and yawned, the housekeeping girl knocked on her door.

 As she stretched and yawned, the housekeeping girl knocked on her door

Housekeeping girl: good morning miss valentine, may i come in.

Luminous: yes sweetie come.

Luminous was her usual state holding a baby yoda in her arms she looked at the girl who was staring at her or more likely staring at her beautiful eyes and her doll-like skin and hair.

Luminous: (giggles) enjoying what you are looking at sweetie.

Girl: ah u no .... (she jumps on her knees) i am so sorry looking at you like that please don't complain to my manager.

Luminous: 'so cute she is like a rabbit' now why would i complain, well you are not the first time people get frozen staring at me. What can I do? I am so beautiful.

Girl: Yes, you are miss, you might be even more beautiful than ai.

Luminous: who?

Girl: ai hoshino is the lead idol of the original B-Komachi

Girl: ai hoshino is the lead idol of the original B-Komachi. And today she is coming to japan.

Then the housekeeping girl swiftly moves toward the television, turning it to the news section of her favorite new channel for the news.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman. I wanted to let you know about a concert happening in the city tonight. It's going to be amazing! With the korea biggest idol singer ai is here with us "

Luminous's interest piqued at the mention of a concert. She took a good look at the girl on tv and then the hotel girl and scanned it quickly. A grin spread across her face as she read the details. "This sounds like fun! Thank you for letting me know."

Determined to make the most of her time on Earth, Luminous decided to seize the opportunity and buy tickets to the concert. She quickly got ready and headed out, her mind buzzing with excitement.

She found Satoru lounging in the hotel lobby, looking bored. With a mischievous glint in her eye, Luminous approached him and grabbed his arm.

Luminous: "Hey, wanna go to a concert with me tonight? It's gonna be epic!"