PART - 12

Flashback continue......

SANA - Jin I wanna ask you something?

JIN - Hmm ask Sana.

SANA - In which company Rm , suga , yoongi and you work?

JIN - In BTS Enterprises,  why what happened ?

SANA - No it's just that you didn't go today and namjoon ask jungkook to come directly company and jungkook agree and even others are also going so I was just curious that will you boss wouldn't say anything.

JIN - Ah you don't have to worry about that . We know what our ceo like and what he doesn't,  so don't worry .

SANA - and in which university taehyung and all study?

JIN - Oh they study in Bangtang university.

SANA - Oh they study their I am also going for an interview their as job of proffeser.

JIN - Oh that's good . When you are going their.

Jin asked as he understood that she was lying because they were main share holder and owner of university and he himself will take interview of proffesers. So he knew that she was lying because right now thay didn't needed any proffeser.

And Sana knew that she was lying about job but she think that she will just go and talk to principal and try to get job in university any how.

And as jin saw that she was lying he was happy that he didn't say that they were ower of bts Enterprises and bangtang university.

Other side....

As kook and other reach university,  they get down from their car.

Kook , jimin and hope has same classes but as tae is one year junior he has different classes.

So first they went to their locker ignoring thay all the students were looking at them as they were popular group of university.

But no one know that they were owner of this university.

After taking important books from locker they first went to tae's class .

As they reach their kook pull tae closer to himself and kissed his forehead.

KOOK - Take care of yourself ok and concentrate on studies.

TAE - Hmm ok I will meet you all in lunch break.

Saying this tae went to class room. As tae went inside they three also went for their class.

While going towards their class jimin ask ..

JIMIN - Kookie what do you think about Sana. Because I am not getting good vibes from her.

HOPE - Hmm kook I am also not getting good vibes from her. I know we just meet her yesterday and she is jin hyung's childhood friend but my inner feelings are telling that don't trust her.

KOOK - You are right hyung even my gut feeling are also saying saying same and I am not even liking her presence in our home.

JIMIN - She just gonna stay for some days right after that she will leave naa.

HOPE  - I hope so , we gave to ask jin hyung about this.

KOOK - Even if jin hyung doesn't say anything  I  will talk with him about this . She is guest and guest stay for only some days.

Time skip

It was already lunch break.  Kook ,jimin and hope was already at their regular seat and waiting for tae.

Soon they saw that tae was coming while running.

KOOK - What happened bub why are you late ?

TAE - Ah that stupid professor was didn't leaving us , I just wanted smake his head at wall.

Tae said while whining at three.

Kook, jimin and hope laugh at him .

HOPE - Aish leave him tae tell me what you wanna eat , today me and jimin will get us food.

TAE - Hmm I am so hungry.  You can bring anything hyung just my strawberry milkshake is permanent.

JIMIN -  Yeah yeah your strawberry milkshake and your bunny's banana milkshake is always permanent, we know that.

Saying this jimin and hope went to buy food for all of them self.

Other side.....

After lunch jin and Sana went their own rooms.

After going to his room jin started to think what Sana said about job of proffeser in bangtang university.

Now he was also started doubt on her as he know she was never soo innocent and good.

He think that he should tell this to others.

As right now lunch time so he can talk with them .

Other side Sana was thinking that how she will get job in university.

She was thinking to take her friends help who is small mafia.

She know he will surly help her she just have spend one night with him and he will do her work.

She smirk thinking about her plan.

Here jin done group call.

(Name of their group call Forever together 💜😇☺️ )

Other side everyone was confused,  because first time jin call them when they were in university and office. Or else he always call personally.

So everyone pick up his call.

SUGA - Hello jin hyung everything is OK right it's first time you did group call at this time.

TAE - Yeah hyung you are ok right .

JIN - I will tell but joon , suga and yoons you three are together right and same tae you kook ,jimin and hoba is together right.

JOON - Hmm jin we three are together.

JIMIN - Yeah hyung we four are also together,  tell us hyung did something happened?

JIN - Hmm you know as jimin and hoba said that they are not getting any good vibes from Sana.

Everyone Hmm at his words.

JIN - So first I thought that it was normal as in starting you all were behaving cold towards me and now we all are together,  so I thought that with Sana also happen same but now I am doubting  about her intentions of coming here.

KOOK - Why hyung what happened,  did she said something to you .

Kook said while his voice was getting deep as he didn't like thought of Sana saying something to his hyung.

JIN - Nah she didn't said anything to me but you know first she asked me why joon was calling kook to his office plus kook is also going without any hesitation and plus he is taking you all with him , so I didn't said that it's our company and said that boss don't have any problem with that , after that she asked me that in which university you all study so I said that you all study in bangtang university,  so you know she said that what they study their I am also going their for my proffeser's job I am just waiting for their answer.

YOONGI- And this is not possible because we don't want any proffeser in university right.

JIN - Hmm kook what you say about this?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you think kook will say?

Wait for next part.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Vote and comment.

Take care.

Till then byyyy.