PART - 7

Continue flashback.......

SANA - Hii guys what are you all doing.  And taehyung why are you sitting in kook's lap their is so much space here.

She said while looking at tae judgily.

KOOK - MY bub can sit any where he wants to sit in his own home I don't think that he need your permission to sit in his own boyfriend's lap.

Kook said while glaring at her as he don't like when someone talk to his baby like this.

SANA - I am sorry I didn't mean in that way.

SUGA - Say sorry to tae not kook and please call us by our name and not by any neak name we aren't your friends or family.

Suga said in his cold voice.

SANA - Sorry it's just that jin hyung call you all by neak names so I thought that I can also call you by neak name.

She said being embarrass.

YOONGI - Oh but you call bear as taehyung and kook as kook why you didn't call bear tae.

Yoongi said while raising his brow.

Sana was now nervous She doesn't know what should She say.

Just when joon was gonna say something tae spoke.

TAE - It's ok leave this topic and koo please come with me naa I have to finish my assignment.

Tae said while pouting cutly. Making kook coo at him as he pick his lip making tae shy.

Looking at this Sana was greeting her teeth.

KOOK - Ajio my baby let's go we will finish your assignment till dinner. Hyung call us when dinner is ready.

Kook said while looking at his hyungs three of them show their thump.

Otherside in kitchen....

JIMIN - Sorry to jin hyung but you know I am not getting good vibes from her.

HOPE - Yeah chim you are right you know hyung just by looking at her the types of vibe come I don't like it.

JIN - Yeah yeah I know you all used to say same about me right . She is new that's why you all are feeling like that after some days she will be become you friend.

Jin said while chuckling at two.

JIMIN - Whatever it is but hyung remember don't say about tae being little till we all become comfortable around her and can trust her.

Jimin said say while reminding them about this.

JIN - Hmm you are right. I will wait till kook become comfortable around her because he is the one who take most time to open up.

HOPE - For leave all this and let's make dinner.

Meanwhile in taekook's room.....

KOOK - Let's get it my baby so that in night we can cuddle.

Kook said while bumping his nose with tae's.

Tae smile cutly at him and nodded his head.

Dinner time....

Dinner was ready and bottoms were arranging the dining table.