3

Author pov...

Mr kim and ms min came downstairs...and sit on dinning chair...and they started talking

Mr kim

Ms min jisoo
Yuna jin
Minho suga
Yn jennie
Tae rose
Jk lisa
Jimin jhope
Rm

Yn and tae were having talk slowly so no one can hear them....just then mr kim and ms min stand up and said...

Mr kim and ms min: we are getting married.....(and that's it....yn and tae started coughing...cox thry chocked on there food....they drank water and saud at a one time)

Tae/yn: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOM/DAD.....ARE IN YOUR SENCE YOU JUST TOLD YESTERDAY THAT YOU HAVE BF/GF AND NOW YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED ARE YOU SERIOUS...!!??
(they were shouting.....when they together said this all were looking at them shock and ms min was looking at yn with happy eyes.....when they complete there sentence kids accidentally said..)
Kids:mom dad calm down....(When they said this tae and yn look at them in ultra pro max shock....and other members stop eating and stood up in shock....)

{Now i will write ms min as mom and mr kim as dad)

Mom:yn taehyung is father of them...?
Dad: taehyung is she your.....
{They both look at each other and sigh and nodded...dad bacome shocked not only him but all members to and more shock lisa and rose...coz they hurt tae's wife and kids....)

Yn:we will talk later after kids sleep....(all think for sometime and nodded....)

***After kids sleep...they sleep in separate room***

••In living room ••

Dad:are you both really husband and wife...??
Mom:when did you both get married..??
Rm:how you both met...??
Jin:are you both ok...? Why are you not speaking..??
Suga:if you guys let them speak then only they can speak nah..??
(All nodded..and waited for there answer)

Tae:we met eachother in business trip...we both were cold with eachother....and when we go to hotel we asked receptionist to give us 2 rooms but she said all rooms are booked only one couple room where um...(shy) baby you tell nahh...(looking at yn who is shy)
Yn:ahem.....so that couple room was for those people who come....there...f..for honeymoon.....ahh..(hide her face in tae's chest...all smile at her and tae..even lisa and rose to)
Tae:and from that day we used to fight like in teasing way...and slowly we started to fall for eachother.....and see now we have a family...(smile)

Lisa/rose:i am sorry for whatever we did unnie...oppa....we were just angry coz appa said he have gf we thaught he forgot our mom this soon....(look down..)

Yn look at them and goes to wards them....she crouch down infront of them and put her hands on side of there thighs...and said

Yn: it's ok..i forgive you but i think you have to do hard work for gaining kids trust and forgiveness.....(smile...rose and lisa look at her and smile+hug her...then they look at tae and give him pleading eyes to forgive them...tae look away from them...lisa and rose look down with there teary eyes...yn look at tae he also look at her...while others were looking at both of them...yn glare at tae signalling him to forgive them...he gulped looking at yn...and forgive them...others where controlling there laugh looking at them)

Dad:so kids it's already late in night so you can sleep...go..(they were about to get up..tae said)
Tae:dad...um can yn sleep in my room...hehe..(hasitate..awkward smile)
Dad:yahh..ok but if you do anything to my daughter in law then see what will i do...(glare at tae playfully..while yn was shy..)
Tae:yahh appa she id pregnant what can i do...? Her mood swings are just hard yk...(he said without looking at yn who was death glaring tae....jimin signal him to look at yn...he look and saw her death glaring him....he gulped and look away...)
Mom:btw how many years have happened to your wedding..?
Tae/yn: 9 years..jimin hyung/oppa jk knows it from start..!!
(They all look at them in shock...coz it's so many years that they are married...)
Yn:well anyways and you...(to tae) bring me strawberries....!! (Order)
Tae:here starts her mood swings...(mumble..yn heard it..)
Yn:yahh you idiot your child want's to eat strawberry get lost....and bring STRAWBERRY MILK SHAKE, strawberry cake, strawberry Rn or i will sleep with mom...!!
Tae:y..yah ok ok i will bring it but u will sleep with me....(pout+puppy eyes which is her weakness...she clear her throat and said)
Yn:ok ok you have 5 mins...your time starts now...!! (And go upwards with jimin jungkook...they were showing her his room..)
Tae:aish this girl...! (Face palm..and go to take thing she said to bring....)