6

**At morning**

Author pov.

Everyone is sitting in living room busy in there own world just then kids come and started to call everyone one by one...but everyone was so much into there own world didn't notice them...so kids look at eachother and shout...

yuna/minho: YAHH MOM,DAD,AUNTY,UNCLE,GRANDMA GRANDPAAAAAAAAAA....!!

They shouted loudly that made everyone flinch...yn look at them and slightly glare at them {not scary one strict one} then said..

Yn:what was that bacho..?
Minho:mumma we wanna go to india...!! *Pout*
Jimin:why minnie..?
Yuna:uncle you forgot what is after 3 days...?
Mom:what is it yuna..?
Minho/yuna:*sigh* it's holi...we want to go india...plzz
Tae:ok we will go today evening...(smile)
Yn:now go and pack your things...(ruffle minho's hairs)
Minho:yah mom don't do that i am big boy now..(proudly..)

Hearing this all members laughed and said...

Jin: yes yes our big boy

Again they all laughed and minho pout..

**After packing bags...in tae and yn's room**

Yn:areee tae it's only 2 months...i can do packing...
Tae:no baby you r pregnant i don't want you to do any work so shh...(said while putting his fingers on his lips...indicating her to shh)
Yn:*pout* idiot...(look away)
Tae:*sigh* baby i don't want any risk you remember nah what happen when u were pregnant with yuna..?
Yn:tae that time i was excited to watch my kdrama that's why i was about to fall from stairs..but you saved me...
Tae: exactly....i don't want that to happen again so sit there quietly...!! (Stern voice)
Yn:but it won't happen again and again...*pout*
Tae:*sigh* shh...sit quietly...

**After packing of minho,yuna,yn,tae**

Yn:i want to eat pizza...
Tae:ok let's go..

He take her down stairs...while going downstairs yn got tired...{pregnancy sickness} so tae took her in bridal style and went down..

Jimin:yahh tae control your horny ass ok...my sister in law is pregnant...why are you taking her in bridal style..? For again fu-

SMACK..

Jin:idiot kids are here...
Tae: shorty i take her in bridal style coz she was tired see she slept to...(glare at him..)
Jimin:aish okok..

**At living room**

Mom:are everyone ready..?
Jisoo:yes mom..
Jen:why are you taking yn in bridal style..she is sleeping to..??

Tae was about to speak but jimin cut him off and said...

Jimin:ah jennie she was tired so he take her in bridal style and she slept feeling his warmth...

When he was saying this tae was looking at yn smiling.....all members look at yn and tae with smile.....tae peck yn's forehead and yn blushed in her sleep...

Dad:oh god you both are really a heavenly couples....(said while kissing yn's and tae's forehead)
Tae: dad yk our jk also have girlfriend...{smirk}
All ex vminkook:WHATTTTTTT......?!?!
jk:yah hyung d..don't lie ok...

Tae signal jimin to take out jk's phn and show them....so jimin took out jk's phn from his pocket and show his girlfriend's photo to everyone

All ex vminkook: aww she is so cuteeeee...what is her name..?
Jk:p..pihu...(shy)

Before anyone can say anything yn shout..............

Go more down hehe