4

This is you dress.....for wherever you are going...

{If you didn't like the outfit then imagine yourself

{If you didn't like the outfit then imagine yourself...i like this so I put it here}

After getting ready yn go down and bead good-bye to them and go to her bike...and drove of to uni...while 4 bodyguards are going with her....1 from left 2nd from right...3rd from back side left and 4th from back right side...yn is in middle...she has wear goggles....she reached uni when she reach uni's get all students including bangpink come there to see who is it....yn get of her bike and bodyguards were now with her sam position only....when she remove her goggles...all students were stunned looking at her beauty....but when heer eyes met bangpink tae run towards her and hug her so tight....same goes to all members..while all students were shocked to see this the coldest group of uni is hugging a girl...and the uni's most famous boy {tae} is hugging her.....they said

Jimin: so this was the surprise dad was talking about..?
Yn:yup so how was the surprise..?
Bangpink:superb ynieeee.....
(Yn smile and they start there only...then some bullies came who say tae is myy bf jk is my daddy and all...)

Lia:hey who are you..? Whyy are you with my taetae oppa..? (When she said that yn look at tae but when she saw bangpink's face which were annoyed she understood that those girls are behind them...so y n s said..)
Yn:human..and they are my siblings and who s tae to you..?(cold)
Mia:she is tae oppa'a wife...
Yn:girl watch your mouth..or i won't hesitate to tore upard....(cold+dangerous voice)
Jia: how dare you talk to queens like that..? (Angry)
Yn:oh so you r the queen's who fuck around professor...? Then you r trash, slut 's queen and better stay away from my siblings and my man..
Lia:you bitch...(was about yo punch yn but shhe held her hand and twist it behind...and kick her leg that made knee down...)
Yn:i am talking with you a lil softly that doesn't mean i won't beat you if you try to hit me slut...(and punch her jaw)
Mia:you will regret doing this you bitch...!! (Looking at yn in hatred and angered)
Tae:better go from here....(cold)
(They go from there....and bangpink also take yn with them carefully...yn is in same class as vminkook lisa rosee)

**At class... teacher were already there and yn respects all elder if they won't go on her nerves**

They went infront of there class...vminkook stop lisa and rose and said in whisper that respect teacher in front of yn coz yn don't like to disrespect elder...so they both nodded.... then

BANG...

T{teacher}:wth you 5 are late huh..? Don't you know when is school timing...? Always come lates idi-
Yn:miss r u blind or something can't you see they were helping me..? To find my class..? And i dare you to say them something like that you will regret it badly...(cold yet dangerous voice)
T:o..ok ok come in and introduce yourself...
(Yn nodded and tae whisper in her ears...)
Tae:baby plz sit with me..plzzz..(tata mic face)
Yn:*sigh* idiot...(smile+nodded)

They all went to sit on there bench tae also have place for yn to sit beside him

Yn:myself kim yn 26 stay away from me it will be better (cold)
T:if anyone want to ask questions then ask quickly...
Boy5:hey are you single...if yes can you date me..? (Eyeing her body..)
Yn:sorry darling but i am married...(cold+showing ring in her finger)
Girl8:who is your husband..? (Curious)
Yn:that you don't need to know (cold)
Boy1:your husband is in this uni..?
(Yn was about say the same thing...when tae signal her to say yes..)
Yn:yes...(cold)
Girl2:tell his name...
Yn:no
T:ok now stop guys and yn you can sit beside...bo..(she was abt say but tae signal her to let yn sit beside him so T said)
T: alright you go and sit with taehyung....(when she complete her sentence...all class ex vminkook lisa rosé become shock...and they gasp coz tae don't like anyone siting beside him....yn go and sit there without hesitating....all students were looking at tae in shock yet amusement coz he didn't said anything to yn...just smile at her....after some mins T start teaching...)