Dream and Nightmare (re imagined)

GUYS I'M NOT DEAD

I've been a little stressed out those last months because of some personal problems so I couldn't find the strength to upload anything...

BUT ANYWAY I'M BACK!(for now at least)

And I have some news: I plan to re imagine some of the popular AUs of Undertale! Because why not? I'm just having fun!

I decided to start with Dreamtale because in my opinion this AU's story and characters have a lot of missed potential. It's not bad at all but if I'm gonna re imagine it then a lot is going to change! Starting with the character design!

 It's not bad at all but if I'm gonna re imagine it then a lot is going to change! Starting with the character design!

Those are the character design for the post Nightmare corruption. Also no I'm not making the Nightmare corruption event take place when they're children. Their outfits are fancy af because yes. They look more like gardiens this way in my opinion. Although I wanted to make it clear that up until this point they didn't really need to fight and that's why their outfits are not conceived for that. I also gave Dream more golden stuff and jewelry because he likes materialistic stuff and takes great care of his appearance.

Should I make a new artbook just for the re imagined AUs?

Dreamtale and Dream and Nightmare original character ,concept  and story belongs to Joku whoever I claim ownership over the re imagined AU and its character design.