Im just an ODDinary girl in an ODDinary world but i have one secret

6:00 AM --

6:00 AM --

Its so early in the morning that the sun has not shown itself yet. Y/N is laying in her bed. She doesnt wanna wake up but she knows its her big day. Today she is starting on a new school. The school is called KISS and her moms bestfriend used to go there- kitty and her mom actully went to kiss at the same time. Y/N stretches her body and an awkward crack appears from her back. She awkwardly falls out of the bed and walks sleepishly to the bathroom. Its SHOWERRRRRR TIMEEEE. She grabs her pink shampoo bottle and her conditioner. The cold water falls on her skin but today its cold shower day. She knows that if she can survive this shower then no one can stop her, not even the cute boys on the new school ( wink wink ). She steps out of the shower and makes herself ready to head out . She finds the purrrrrfect outfit for the day.

Outfit of the dayyy : 

Y/N looks confidenty into the mirror

¨Today cant go wrong !¨

7:45 AM --

She places her bright yellow bike so its leaning onto a tree in the school ground. Y/N sighs. ¨Okey why did i buy a yellow bike?, it really just makes me stand out in a bad way¨ She awkwardly slaps herself on the head ¨Stupid meeee..¨.  A low and smooth handsome voice enters her ears. ¨Okay but thats just weird ¨ Y/N gets goosebumps by the sudden suprise, and she closes her eyes wishing that this awkward moment is a part of a dream. But no a young HANDSOME man stands behind her. He is waiting for a respond and Y/N finally turns around meeting his face with a forces smile. 

A bright Boxsmile meet her eyes. He had blonde-ish corlored hair that has fluffed ind the wind and he had the most spellcasting eyes that you could look at forever. ¨Do u speak ?¨ he said letting a little laugh out. ¨ YEAH! oh um yeah i do and um my bike is totally normal. hah umm u didnt hear me talking to myself did u ....¨ She looked down at her feet. He bended down into her sight of field and nooded proudly. ¨Yes. yes i did¨ Y/N was so embarresed. This pretty boy stood infront of her. Her first impression on someone was legit showing signs of insaneness. IT WAS SOOO EMBARRESING.