First Day

The three pirates had received their letters from UA a week after the exam. The hologram of All Might informing Tenko was played until they confirmed he was in, but it was then promptly turned to dust.

The hologram of Present Mic that told Ochako she was in was promptly thrown against a wall by Dabi because of how annoying his voice was.

And finally Izuku was informed by Nezu himself that he had been accepted. However the principal also invited Izuku to his office after school on the first day.

Now the trio walked to class 1-A usually Izuku would be excited by this fact but right now he could hear the voice of one extremely annoying explosive dog emanating from the classroom

'Damnit. Why did I have to get stuck with him in my class? And where there is one fool-' he thought opening the massive door without question. 'There are more fools'

Behind the door Katsuki and Iida were getting into it while Izumi and his sister tried to defend his actions while the todorokis seemed to be not paying attention.

The moment the three of them stepped into  the classroom however, everyone went silent.

"Holy crap it's them."

"The ones that destroyed the Zero pointer with no difficulty?"

The pirates felt a small amount of pride as they walked over to Iida. "Oi Ida, I've dealt with people like them before. Too proud to care about anyone but themselves, you'll have better luck trying to convince the sea not to be wet then getting him to stop being an ass." Izuku said as he grabbed Iida's shoulder and pulled him away.

"Huh!? You think you're better than me extra!?" Katsuki demanded.

Izuku ignored him and his other tormentors as he and his crew sat down. "We should all quiet down now. The teacher is here."

The rest of the students all turned to the entrance of the class room to see a very homeless looking man stepping out of a yellow sleeping bag. "Good eyes Marshall," he said as he approached the front of the class.

"My name is Shota Aizawa, from today on I'll be your Homeroom Teacher."

'He's our teacher!?' Was the collective thought that ran through the students unfamiliar with the man.

"Alright." he said holding up a PE uniform. "Grab one of these and get changed. You have five minutes to meet me on the Field."

On his way out of the class Izuku noticed Tokoyami and Shoji. He gave them a quick wave and they did the same.

In the locker room Izuku just pulled his uniform into his darkness and slipped into his PE uniform without needing to take his original clothes off.

"Woah, that is one neat trick." Izuku turned and say a boy with red hair. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, nice to meat you man." He said extending his hand.

Izuku smiled and took his hand in a firm grasp. "Zehehe, nice to meet you Eijiro, Im Marshall D. Izuku." He said.

A bit later Izuku was the first I the field, followed closely by Ochako and then Tenko.

"Hmm, you three are the only ones here on time." Aizawa observed as he arrived on the field.

"When you're sailing in a place like the grand line, if you're even a few seconds of time you could be dead." Ochako said matter of factly.

"Good. At least some people know the real value of time."

A few minutes later the rest of the class emerged from the locker rooms.

"It took you ten minutes, you are late." Aizawa addressed them annoyed. "In the real world every second counts, we'll have to work on your tardiness."

"What? Why" it was Shoka who asked the question."It was only a few minutes."