Hunt

The same following day.
———

"Ragini, Look at the third drawer." Mattheo said hastily while looking at the big cupboard

"Not here..either." i sighed as i walked to Mattheo

"We should quit for now, we've been looking since hours. I don't think it would laying around here..maybe Jordan has it." Mattheo took a deep breath as he turned to me, My stomach turned. Later? more of this? Oh no.

"I'm afraid-"

"you don't have to worry, i reassure you that we will find the necklace before it's too late. Dont worry. Infact, i wouldnt personally suggest this but try mending Jordan, I reckon he has it.." Mattheo eyed at me confused, soon he looked behind me and he stood firmly as he smiled shortly.

"It's totally up to you." he patted my back and walked away, not letting me answer.

I sighed as i walked back to the garden, I didn't know the way to my room, so I decided to take help.

Half an hour later, without any help, i finally found my room, I entered it and sat on my bed, surprisingly, Someone unexpected was at the corner going through my bag.. Jordan.

"What are you doing here?" i asked him, he took a glance and me and looked away "Where have you been?" it sounded cold and dull, almost as if his forced. I gulped.

"I couldn't find my room" i tried to contain myself as i continued "what are you doing here?"

Jordan kept my bag back and walked to me, covering the distance between us, he leaned in my face with the cold glare as he said, "I don't remember telling you that you're allowed to question me at my own house?" i back away, nervously, why was he so close.

"no i mean-" he cut me off "This room is part of my house, i walk here, touch your stuff, sleep in this bed or.." he caressed my shoulder very lightly "touch you. No one can stop me,and certainly not you." i shoved his hand away as i walked to the gate

"Mind telling me the way to your father's office? I need my necklace." I stated confidently but deep down, I was nervous I was definitely avoiding his sharp gaze, but suddenly I was harshly thrown to my bed, Jordan slammed the door shut as he leaned to me.

"If you meet Mattheo again, and go on your little hunt meet ups,  I will make sure he is sent to England half dead, and I will make sure you never see your necklace." He grabbed a handful of my hair as i hissed in pain, how could he do this? and how did he know? was he the reason for mattheo leaving me without any goodbyes? what did I expect. My thoughts were broken as he shoved my face to the pillow roughly, i hissed at the pain of my hairs getting stuck to his fingers, though I know they fell off due to the shoving.

"Do not go around looking at places you don't own. My father gave you his word. You'll get your necklace when im done with you." he spat, clenching his jaws, I fixed my poster and sat cautiously

"Don't flatter yourself, I won't touch you ever again. My hands are already filthy enough." He made a disgusted face and after a few seconds, This time, he actually spat in my legs. As i gasped.

"I'm not gentle, and I'm not here to have friendships with you. Go on little hunts, help you or any other stuff." he growled as he stood up away from me, I looked at him but he continued without looking at me "Mattheo is not my real brother for a reason, and he won't ever be anything to me or my father. Next time, I do expect you to keep your filthy nose to yourself, and don't go roaming around with those legs, I know how to break them." He stated as he walked away, slamming and locking the door on his way.

maybe, it's not that easy.

———
hello readers! We have completed 250+ views! how awesome! Thankyou so much for choosing this stupid book, unplanned and based on my intrusive thoughts.

I know this chapter was short, but I've planned something big for this book. Till I update, checkout my other books while you are at it ;)

I've been a lazy writer, but I promise you'll be having tons of updates on this book this month.

Vote and comment if you can.
See you soon <3

- Pratistha.