Forever Mine (Yandere Ghost)

Ummm my just a warning. This is very very very long I got carried away and I am so sorry if this is really bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Y/n was in the main Area, when suddenly, Ghost came out of nowhere and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey. Y/n can I talk to you real quick?" Ghosts deep voice spoke up. His British accent was thick.

Y/n shook his head and said no, and a crazy look came in Ghosts eyes.

"I wasn't asking." Ghost spoke, gripping onto Y/ns shoulder, dragging him into a hallway away from the others.

Y/n yelped as he looked at his ex husband. "Ghost what is going on? Let me go." Y/n yelled as he yanked his arm back.

Ghost smirked and grabbed at his hand, pulling him back. "Sorry, Y/n, I can't do that."

Ghosts grip tightened around his hand. "We have some things to discuss." He spoke, his voice now deeper and more insane than it was before.

Y/n gulped. "I'm busy Ghost. I got a shit ton of paperwork to do by tomorrow. I'm going to my room." Y/n said as he turned around.

Ghosts smile faded and his grip tightened. "I didn't say you had an option. I said we're going to DISCUSS things. You get me?"

Ghost smirked again, as he took away all of Y/ns movements, his grip tight around his wrists.

Y/n shook his head. "What is there to talk about Simon?"

Ghosts face dropped into an expression of pure anger.
"I said you do not have an option. We are going back to my place. RIGHT NOW." He spoke in a more aggressive tone.

"Why do we need to go back to your place? We can talk right here Ghost." y/n said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I said we are going, Y/n. And I am not repeating myself." Ghost spoke, his face turning dark again. His grip was still tight around his wrists.

Ghost stared at him, his eyes cold and his face stern. "Unless you want me to have to use some... more harsh methods to get you to come quietly, I suggest you listen to me."

Y/n gulped as he quietly followed his ex husband out of the base and to Ghosts car.

Y/n sighed as he got into the passanger side.

Ghost was already sitting in the driver's seat with the engine running. He stared directly at Y/n once he got inside.

"Good boy." He spoke, finally letting go of Y/ns wrists as he started driving. The way his voice changed so quickly was very concerning to Y/n.

Y/n crossed his arms over his chest as he looked out the window. "so what do you need to talk about Ghost?"

Ghosts face remained stern until they pulled up outside his house. He then looked to Y/n, his voice now back to its normal British accent."We need to talk about *us*." Ghost paused as he stared at him.

Y/n looked out the window. "Us?"

"Yes, us. We need to get things sorted, before we can carry on... together."

Ghost sighed. "Look, I know I have made some mistakes. But I promise, I will change. I will do better."

Ghost stared at him for a moment, before adding something else. "Or else." A crazy smile spread across his face as he put the last bit in.

Y/n looked at Ghost as he gulped. "Or else?"

Ghosts crazy look returned once again, as he nodded his head.

"And I'm sure you know what 'or else' is, so you have to decide. Are you willing to work with me through this... or should I have the pleasure of doing what I want with you."