Task Force 141

Hello everyone i don't know when I will be able to write again sorry if it's short i have just been so busy and unfortunately my husband is ill and has broken his collar bone :(

It was raining hard as Ghost and C/N were running through the woods. It was cold and dark. The rain felt like razor blades piercing Y/N's face. It hurt like hell but he couldn't stop. He found it difficult to keep up with Ghost but he managed. Eventually they found a road as a truck pulled up. "Quickly get in." Alejandro said quickly as Ghost jumped in the back of it. "Shit." A bang went off as Y/N yelped. He had been shot in the leg.

The whole team gasped as Ghost quickly jumped out. He shot the shooter and quickly picked his boy up before getting back in the truck. "Omg Y/N." Everyone stopped as they saw the huge amount of blood. The young boy never noticed that he had been shot in his side while he was running. He hissed in pain as he nuzzled into Soap's neck.

"It's ok baby hang in there. You can't sleep alright." Y/N whimpered in pain as he felt Price and Gaz very carefully take his gear off. "Holy shit." Rudy said as he saw how big and deep the cut was. Ghost's eyes widened. This wasn't just a gunshot wound or a knife wound, it was both. And because of the knife wound it was very deep and bleeding very badly. And Y/N or any of the others doesn't even know how long the wounds have been there.

Y/N could feel himself slipping in and out of consciousness. He was in so much pain. He felt Alejandro run his thumb over his knuckles as he kissed his cheek. "esta bien mi amor solo no te duermas." Y/N shook his head as tears rolled down his cheeks.

The whole team felt for their poor boy. C/S was the youngest male in the task force and they all loved him so much. He was only 20 and he is the strongest out of anyone the men know. They can't lose him, they just can't. None of them knew what they'd do without their love by their sides.

"No puedo bebé, realmente duele, por favor haz que se detenga, haz que todo se detenga." Y/N whispered as it was too late and he ended up passing out. "Shit, Y/N? Y/N?" Ghost yelled as he shook the younger male. But it was too late.

"No." Soap yelled. "I ain't giving up on him." Rudy said quickly. "We don't have any medical supplies. That got all blown up but I have a safe house nearby." Konig said as they all looked at him.

They better get there soon, otherwise it's too late.

~2 Months later~

Y/N's head and body hurt like hell as his E/C eyes fluttered open. He winced as the light blinded him. It took a couple of minutes until his eyes adjusted. He looked around the room and noticed that he was in a place that he had never been before or recognized.

He whimpered as he sat up and got out of the bed. He walked out into the corridor and used the walls for support. He heard men talking and he noticed a handgun on a side table. He quickly grabbed it before checking it was loaded. It was.

He was worried. Where was his team? Did they make it out ok? The last thing he remembers was Alejandro's voice. Then nothing. Everything went black. He had no idea what happened after that. He followed the voices into a kitchen and pointed the gun. He heard a familiar gasp before he was embraced. "Y/N thank god." It was Soap, and he was crying.

The rest of your lovers quickly embraced you as you cried into them. After 2 months you were awake and back to them. They all missed your laugh, your smile, everything. Y/N nuzzled into Ghost as the older man cried.

"We love you so much baby boy." The brit whispered as Y/N smiled. He didn't think it was possible. But for the first time in his life, he was home.