Chap 43

🍁_____________🍁

" Assalamu Alaikum, Maharani ji"

The person greeted the Queen keeping his gaze and head down in respect.

With regal grace, the lady turned towards the person, her movements exuding elegance and poise.

Maharani Kamaya Singh Rajput, the epitome of grace and strength. Her presence commands attention, her every step echoing the power and wisdom that she holds within.

With a heart as kind as the gentlest breeze, she is known for her compassion and generosity towards her people, always striving to uplift and protect those under her care.

Yet, beneath her benevolent exterior lies a fierce soul, ablaze with a fire that can both provide warmth and inflict burns.

Like the flames that dance in the night, she possesses a fiery spirit that cannot be tamed, a force to be reckoned with by any who dare to challenge her authority or threaten her kingdom.

She  stands as a symbol of duality, embodying both the nurturing embrace of a mother and the unyielding strength of a warrior.

Her presence is a beacon of hope and a warning to all who cross her path, for she is a queen who rules with a delicate balance of kindness and ferocity, a true force of nature in the royal court of Jodhpur.

" Walaikum Assalam"

The Queen greeted him back and asked him gently,

" Humne apko kal bulaya tha, Khan. Lakin ap nahi aye. Kya hum jaan sakte hai ke humare aadasho ka andaadar karni ki koi khas wajha?"

" Hum apni is nafarmi ki apse maafi chahte, Maharani ji.

Lakin hum apke har humkam ka saman karte hai aur hum wohi kar rahy thy. Is liya hum apke pass kal hazar na ho sakey"

Khan told apologizing for disobeying the Queen orders, brief the reason of her disobedience.

" Bohat ache se hum jaante hai ke ap humse zayad kisi aur ke aadashon ka paalan karte hai.

Khair uska hisab toh hum apse baad main le gay. Abhi ke liya. Humne apko yaha is liya bulaya hai ek toh ap yeh letter Arshu dena hoga.

Haan hum jaate hai ke woh humesha ke jaise phir se bina letter read kiya letter jald de gayi.

Lakin is bar unse kehye di jiye gaya ke is bar aisi galati dubara na kare. Kyun ke nuksaan sirf unka khud ka ha hoga aur haan ek baat aur.

Bata di jiye ga unhe ke agar is bar unhone ney khud ke sath kuch bhi galat karne ki jurat ki. Toh hum apne wachan bhul jaye gay aur phir dikaat unko he ge hogi. Ab ap jaa sakte hai"

Maharani ji told passing the letter to Khan.

" Ji behatar Maharani ji. Hum yeh letter aur letter ke sath apki ek ek baat se Karishma b-----"

" Akbar Khan, bhulaye nahi ke na toh ap Lucknow ki galioon main khade hai aur na he hum Arshu hai. Jinko ap unke dar ke aagye unko itni beadabi se unke naam se pukare gaya aur unko koi fark nahi pade gaya.

Lakin humaye aur is Mahal ke niyamo ko fark padta hai. Kyun ke ap is samaye Mahal main mojhood hai aur yaha is Mahal main unka ek sathaan hai.

🍁_____________🍁

Haseena, with tear-stained cheeks, gently stroked Karishma's long, dark hair as she lay sleeping with her head nestled in Haseena's bosom. Karishma's face was veiled by a yellow dupatta, adding a sense of mystery to her slumbering form.